Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

2 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Fecks sake, just got in Leicester after my 3.5 hr drive from Norfolk,  well pissed off. Especially as it was requested yesterday and was said it was on. Fuming

I feel for you. I booked the afternoon off work to drive up from Oxfordshire. Waste of an afternoon off, but at least I haven’t set off yet.

Should have been postponed days ago. Thomas Frank calling for the whole PL to be suspended… not sure about that one as it’s not going to be any better in a weeks time, it’ll be worse. If they suspend now I can’t see PL restarting until January. Rolling postponements day by day is very annoying though.

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

Should have been postponed days ago. Thomas Frank calling for the whole PL to be suspended… not sure about that one as it’s not going to be any better in a weeks time, it’ll be worse. If they suspend now I can’t see PL restarting until January. Rolling postponements day by day is very annoying though.

They are doing it so that the players will be clear of covid so they can still play their games, I think there is a massive chance games will start being played behind closed doors again though soon

Just now, Foxxed said:

What’s the R number? It’s between 3 and 5 I’ve read. I assume that’s bad? If it gets to 7 are we living in a dystopian future with no healthcare and morons for leaders. Wait. Hold on.

If the numbers keep rising as they are they are predicting that over 70% of the population will have or have had covid by the start of january

12 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Fecks sake, just got in Leicester after my 3.5 hr drive from Norfolk,  well pissed off. Especially as it was requested yesterday and was said it was on. Fuming

If it makes you feel any better I swapped to work on Christmas Day so I could get the game off today lol

Hope you have a safe trip back! Maybe try and make the most of it and do something local like the Everard's brewery 

• Sad 2

We're at high risk of further injuries given the amount of games the team has played in such a short space of time. The decision gives the team some space to recharge and organise. 

So this is good news for us, albeit I can imagine frustrating for the fans who have already made plans for the match. 

It's the officials who should take any criticism here, not the club, as the match should have been postponed earlier in the week. 

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Evening’s entertain is kaput then.

Anyone fancy a quick 5 a-side? Perhaps a Call of Duty mission? Those who think it’s cancelled and those who don’t yet know. I’ll start a book.

evening saved more like. lol

• Haha 1