Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

The panic and fear are rising so I imagine more postponements and possibly behind closed doors games again. The vaccines really aren’t helping with Omicron all that much. 

On a brighter note though, Omicron appears to be relatively mild and this could be the way out of the pandemic. Personally I would caution everyone about getting a booster jab - not something I will do. However, having one is a personal decision and as such should be respected. 

Edited by ARM1968
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ARM1968 said:

The panic and fear are rising so I imagine more postponements and possibly behind closed doors games again. The vaccines really aren’t help with Omicron all that much. 

On a brighter note though, Omicron appears to be relatively mild and this could be the way out of the pandemic. Personally I would caution everyone about getting a booster jab - not something I will do. However, having one is a personal decision and as such should be respected. 

That’s a bold statement mate.

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

The panic and fear are rising so I imagine more postponements and possibly behind closed doors games again. The vaccines really aren’t help with Omicron all that much. 

I'd caution anyone from not having a booster. 

I know you added the part about it's a personal decision to cover yourself from criticism. I.e. I'll caution you, but don't criticise my personal decision, but come on.

I've had three vaccines and just travelled to Europe and clear of COVID (at the moment...)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

The panic and fear are rising so I imagine more postponements and possibly behind closed doors games again. The vaccines really aren’t helping with Omicron all that much. 

Let keep this thread to footy, and the COVID thread for COVID opinions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1