Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

The fighting cock heads melting again! If they had half a brain they would have stayed home in London. No point screaming at Leicester when they probably started this whole lurgy the filthy buggers lol.

on a serious note we do have a full on crisis now of increasing covid cases compounded by never ending injuries. I fear for this season 

with chrimbo around the corner this is not going to end well sadly. I’m so happy I got to see our foxes lives at the KP in 3 home games recently. might be a long while before that happens again!

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Peoples health before football. 

Yes footballers as people and no matter how rich or fit they, they still need to be protected from COVID like everyone else. 

True though they dont consider the health of supporters who are travelling to the game. Just hope the Leicester fans travelling to Everton know in advance.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Was Ben Nelson going to start this? So cruel, hope he plays vs Liverpool in the QF 

I wouldn't be surprised if he comes in at some point given we're going to have a fixture pile up at some point. Would certainly see him in one of the cups 

6 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

True though they dont consider the health of supporters who are travelling to the game. Just hope the Leicester fans travelling to Everton know in advance.

Seeing as Man United have already got their weekend game postponed, I would guess ours isn't going ahead either, I'd be surprised if any of the weekend games go ahead now

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Was Ben Nelson going to start this? So cruel, hope he plays vs Liverpool in the QF 

Doubt it, pretty sure we would have gone with Castnage and Ndidi. 

Personally would prefer us to go as strong as possible at Liverpool, especially as we will not had a game in the last for 10 days by that time if we don't play Everton.

League Cup and ECL could be our best ways back into Europe.  

36 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

The fighting cock heads melting again! If they had half a brain they would have stayed home in London. No point screaming at Leicester when they probably started this whole lurgy the filthy buggers lol.

on a serious note we do have a full on crisis now of increasing covid cases compounded by never ending injuries. I fear for this season 

with chrimbo around the corner this is not going to end well sadly. I’m so happy I got to see our foxes lives at the KP in 3 home games recently. might be a long while before that happens again!

It'll be alright as I fear we are pretty much hitting a pause in this season. Hopefully when they pop out again the real LCFC will appear. 

3 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Glad it got postponed but how are we still doing this bollocks a year on. Prem should've just put their foot down and forced the fixture to be carried out cause where on earth are all these games going to be made up

I think the reality is the season will have to get extended. It's obviously not what everyone wants, but it's the reality.

I am wondering about the African Cup of Nations. Is that really going to go ahead as planned? 

1 hour ago, Tom12345 said:

I am a bit worried with the number of positive cases amongst the first team squad.

Bertrand was a decent player before COVID. We have all seen what it has done to him

since. He has not been the same.

On the plus side if every player gets it 

they all get a bit shitter,

and Bertrands level goes up 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I think the reality is the season will have to get extended. It's obviously not what everyone wants, but it's the reality.

I am wondering about the African Cup of Nations. Is that really going to go ahead as planned? 

Isn't next season supposed to be starting early due to the World Cup break? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Glad it got postponed but how are we still doing this bollocks a year on. Prem should've just put their foot down and forced the fixture to be carried out cause where on earth are all these games going to be made up

Because the pandemic hasn't gone away.........