Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

Tottenham fans complaining about us having "positive" tests might have more of a case if they hadn't had two games postponed and didn't want this one postponed to play another match plus us apparently wanting the game off against Newcastle.

This is the first game since football came back 18 months ago that we've had seriously hit by Covid. Hardly like we are repeat offenders.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oohaahmustafa said:

Has anyone worked out when the re arranged game could potentially be fitted in yet? 

Depending on how many more are off, it might be a case of scrapping FA cup replays. That’ll probably require the PL to pay off the FA though.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

I'm in the Symphony rooms and looking forward to tonight. 

Where the f#ck is everybody? 

As ever, the atmosphere is pathetic. Our fans are the worst.

Reading between the lines (not difficult) we will lockdown immediately after Christmas /new year - when the tories let bozo - and there will be many millions infected so wave goodbye to everything, including pubs - again

I can see this season being declared null and void to accommodate the FIFA decision to award the world cup to Qatar....

* I want to make clear that i dont believe this was a fix with money changing hands 😐

1 minute ago, J. James said:

Reading between the lines (not difficult) we will lockdown immediately after Christmas /new year - when the tories let bozo - and there will be many millions infected so wave goodbye to everything, including pubs - again

I can see this season being declared null and void to accommodate the FIFA decision to award the world cup to Qatar....

* I want to make clear that i dont believe this was a fix with money changing hands 😐

Still can’t believe we are having this World Cup in December lol I mean there are so many reasons why Qatar wasn’t suitable, but money talks 

13 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

....We're all going on a covid tour...

Sigh.  Common sense prevails. I hope they shut down epl, let teams recover man!

The strange thing is, the ones that got hit last week are getting pretty much recovered. Our players should be getting off isolation soon. They should just reschedule the Christmas break games (moving some of the second half forward) so post-COVID teams play each other and pre-COVID teams play each other. After Christmas, it would be like the FA Cup draw every week, based on the teams COVID test results!