Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

8 hours ago, coolcol said:

Can I ask did you book the cheapest version ? The Danish woman at DSB railways said they were only for Danish residents and you needed a Danish CPR number( national ID number). If you managed to buy it without that, we may buy one aswell.

I used the DSB app which was pretty straight forward. I’d have hoped they’d have said certain tickets were only for Danish residents in the breakdown of each ticket. Didn’t need a CPR number for purchase either.

25 minutes ago, SamL said:

I used the DSB app which was pretty straight forward. I’d have hoped they’d have said certain tickets were only for Danish residents in the breakdown of each ticket. Didn’t need a CPR number for purchase either.

Same here. 

I booked an orange ticket for the train after the one you guys are on. 

I will just show them the blurb on the ticket description if anyone kicks off, which they won't. 

Kombardo on the way and train on the way back for me, just to mix it up a bit

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, William Luk said:

Morning lads, I'm refreshing the ticket page for nearly 2hrs and I purchased the ticket eventually as a fox member xxxxxx

Omw A real state of shock 😲 I am so glad that I don't need to cancell my flight ticket and hotel reservation. What a day xxxxx

Screenshot_20220202-095902_Samsung Internet.jpg

Well played mate, was gonna post the same. Mate of mine managed to bag one this morning too as a member, there were 5 available when I checked first thing this morning.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, William Luk said:

Morning lads, I'm refreshing the ticket page for nearly 2hrs and I purchased the ticket eventually as a fox member xxxxxx

Omw A real state of shock 😲 I am so glad that I don't need to cancell my flight ticket and hotel reservation. What a day xxxxx

William Luk indeed, nice.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, B_Fox said:

Encourage everyone to Google street view the main square in Randers, the one with Barrys. Looks absolutely top. All the bars within metres of each other - centred around a modestly sized square - perfect footballing behaviour.

Yep, that looks bloody decent 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, B_Fox said:

Encourage everyone to Google street view the main square in Randers, the one with Barrys. Looks absolutely top. All the bars within metres of each other - centred around a modestly sized square - perfect footballing behaviour.

Barry’s looks bloody awful but apparently it’s Randers best bar. 

16 minutes ago, B_Fox said:

It’s where I will be spending all Wednesday afternoon and evening and then all Thursday drinking copious amounts of Gin and Craft beer. I cannot wait 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Sorry slightly off topic, but better than starting a thread for it.

How do you actually go about getting a season ticket now days?

Be a Fox Member and have a high number of home priority points, then hope we're so crap a lot of people decide to go watch the Tigers instead.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, William Luk said:

haha congrats man. I gave up on the F5 spamming after 30 minutes. well done!

• Like 1