Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

1 minute ago, Jackubu said:

I only sorted my flight back last week and got a Billund-Stansted flight on the Saturday morning for £6. 

You can still comfortably get flights from nearby airports for £20-30 return. And there are lots of options. Billund, Aarhus, Copenhagen. Like I say, only really the Aarhus flight back on Friday that is expensive.

• Like 1

Just now, Lako42 said:

Eh? 

I don'y think we'll be selling 300 odd tickets tonight

It goes on sale for anyone over 500 tomorrow morning and that will be a big pot. That said, I think this goes down 1 more and then sells out.

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

It goes on sale for anyone over 500 tomorrow morning and that will be a big pot. That said, I think this goes down 1 more and then sells out.

Do you think there are that many in 500-530 bracket who are interested in this? I thought the top bracket might have shifted a few more than 100 (taken the greyed out seats off).

I still think 435+ or 415+ before sell out but I could be underestimating.

Interesting when its tickets to be collected abroad with ID how far down the brackets they go with so few available

Compared to posted tickets that can easily be passed on to friends/family :ph34r:

I know its "not a proper competition and not easy to get to" but with so few tickets allocated I would have thought they still would have been swept up by priority 1/2

• Like 3

Just now, gd4foxes said:

Interesting when its tickets to be collected abroad with ID how far down the brackets they go with so few available

Compared to posted tickets that can easily be passed on to friends/family :ph34r:

I know its "not a proper competition and not easy to get to" but with so few tickets allocated I would have thought they still would have been swept up by priority 1/2

This.

45 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Do you think there are that many in 500-530 bracket who are interested in this? I thought the top bracket might have shifted a few more than 100 (taken the greyed out seats off).

I still think 435+ or 415+ before sell out but I could be underestimating.

The top bracket is very very few people i would imagine. For example, I’ve been to I would say 7/10 aways a season for the last 7/8 years and I am about 508, non of my mates are in the top bracket and they go most weeks. 530 bracket i would imagine is mainly some of those who go on the coaches and therefore most weeks and then a handful of hardcore fans so 100 makes sense.

the 500-529 includes everyone else who similar to me and those that will do 10/15 away a season and that’s got to be a good 1500 people, the next bracket will probably be about 2000 people so I would be very shocked if we don’t sell 400 tickets to them.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

The top bracket is very very few people i would imagine. For example, I’ve been to I would say 7/10 aways a season for the last 7/8 years and I am about 508, non of my mates are in the top bracket and they go most weeks. 530 bracket i would imagine is mainly some of those who go on the coaches and therefore most weeks and then a handful of hardcore fans so 100 makes sense.

the 500-529 includes everyone else who similar to me and those that will do 10/15 away a season and that’s got to be a good 1500 people, the next bracket will probably be about 2000 people so I would be very shocked if we don’t sell 400 tickets to them.

Be interesting to see how many are in what priority, I wouldn't have thought anywhere near 1.5k people are in 500+ though. 500 points suggests 12.5 aways a season, every season, for 8 years. Once you factor COVID into it though, it becomes 14-15 (roughly) aways a season, every season, quite a task for 95% of people I'd have thought.

3 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Lads I’ve had a drink and I’m purposely not giving myself any hope. I got covid for Napoli. And watching city abroad is literally my heaven 

Someone get the violin out :ph34r:

I was the same, missed out in the CL so seeing them in Warsaw was a dream come true. Plenty without tickets travelling so it'll still be good on Denmark regardless.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Be interesting to see how many are in what priority, I wouldn't have thought anywhere near 1.5k people are in 500+ though. 500 points suggests 12.5 aways a season, every season, for 8 years. Once you factor COVID into it though, it becomes 14-15 (roughly) aways a season, every season, quite a task for 95% of people I'd have thought.

Someone get the violin out :ph34r:

I was the same, missed out in the CL so seeing them in Warsaw was a dream come true. Plenty without tickets travelling so it'll still be good on Denmark regardless.

Don’t disagree Loyal with the violin. But you know where I’m coming from, had another of the crap that is the world 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

I would be surprised if there are that many in the 500+ bracket, maybe 1,000. I think there will be a good amount in 460+. There can't be more than 3,000 with 460+ as that is where brackets start for away games. I would think 2,000 to 2,500 in 460+.

The problem with guessing in this one is how many are making travel arrangements. A lot of the regulars might just travel locally in the UK.

Will be interesting to see demand tomorrow. And will we see any of the 105 greyed out seats make a return? Tune in again tomorrow morning...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I would be surprised if there are that many in the 500+ bracket, maybe 1,000. I think there will be a good amount in 460+. There can't be more than 3,000 with 460+ as that is where brackets start for away games. I would think 2,000 to 2,500 in 460+.

The problem with guessing in this one is how many are making travel arrangements. A lot of the regulars might just travel locally in the UK.

Will be interesting to see demand tomorrow. And will we see any of the 105 greyed out seats make a return? Tune in again tomorrow morning...

Bossman 💪🏻

59 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Let's be honest, we are all trying to make sense of it by guesstimating. Has anyone suggested the club publishes how many are in each bracket?

On many occasion but gets met with deaf ears. It’s very frustrating. I have made Jim aware of the caps table that England use and he seemed interested but time will tell. The reason our club don’t publish them is because they can be shady and give tickets away when it suits them