Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

4 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Be interesting to see how many are in what priority, I wouldn't have thought anywhere near 1.5k people are in 500+ though. 500 points suggests 12.5 aways a season, every season, for 8 years. Once you factor COVID into it though, it becomes 14-15 (roughly) aways a season, every season, quite a task for 95% of people I'd have thought.

Someone get the violin out :ph34r:

I was the same, missed out in the CL so seeing them in Warsaw was a dream come true. Plenty without tickets travelling so it'll still be good on Denmark regardless.

I don’t think I’ve done 12/15 a season for that long but I might be wrong. Maybe factoring in cups etc possibly but still seems high.

Just now, Lako42 said:

Especially if they release some of that block at the front of block 9

I think they will. These will be the reserved allocation for our corporate fans (box holders, etc). Take up for these probably won't be too high, so they should put the unused ones back into the pot when they've satisfied the corporate demand.

I'm beginning to understand how the non-transparent system works now. :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

How have we only sold about 100 this morning lol 

These European games have some strange sale patterns. Not sure if it is to do with reference sharing for other matches or simply that the top bands are not that bothered. It seems the biggest interest for European games are those lower down the bands and in particular members.

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

How have we only sold about 100 this morning lol 

16 hours ago, Lako42 said:

It's a 3rd rate competition against a 3rd rate team in an expensive country

It's not going to sell as quickly as people think imo.  

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

These European games have some strange sale patterns. Not sure if it is to do with reference sharing for other matches or simply that the top bands are not that bothered. It seems the biggest interest for European games are those lower down the bands and in particular members.

I think it's quite obvious how much priority sharing and re-selling goes on in order for people to keep their priority 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Agreed

It is still Europe, but I'm giving you the reason. 

I've said before but when the manager shows utter contempt for European football it will not make the people who go mainly for the game interested in forking out. 

He outright declared he doesn't even know what the competition is, despite getting us dumped into it, it does not get the fans engaged in the competition.

BR imo has killed a fair bit of excitement for european football.