Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Bit like the Napoli thread I did - going to post a lot of information on here what I have found out to help people out. Of course this information is as current. The club really don't do anything of this nature :rolleyes:. If there is support, I'll ask that there's a separate thread and it becomes a sticky. 

Entry Requirements 

As of 1st February, Denmark is to relax its COVID restrictions to 'as normal'. So far they have yet to announce their intention when it comes to entry into Denmark. As it currently stands, you'll need one of these alongside your vaccination*:-

1) a negative PCR test 72 hours before entry

2) a negative anti-gen (lateral flow) test 48 hours before entry

3) proof of recovery from covid at least 11 days after positive test until 180 days of positive test.*

*I am not quite sure if proof of recovery means the vaccination status is reirrelevant. We await what Denmark decide.

As of 11st February, there is no requirement for pre or post arrival testing entering the UK. 

Travel

The easiest route to Randers is flying to Aarhus but unsurprisingly this flight has now spiked again to £311 return with Ryanair. 

Other options are flying to Billund (which is still £11 or £44 to Manchester or Stansted), Aalborg on the day of the game from Stansted and finally Copenhagen where flights are aplenty from Stansted but would be a three to four hour journey to Aarhus/Randers. 

Base to Randers

We are based in Aarhus, so a lot of my research has been centred around there. It's Denmark's second largest city and boasts a decent university = good nightlife. For beer snobs like myself, it also hosts Mikkeller and a couple of other good breweries (hail the £9 pints) but the reality is that there is good choice for everyone. 

Trains out to Randers from Aarhus run at 20 past and 50 past every - the return journey is 01 past and 35 past every hour - from 2201, that's every hour. £12 per journey (£24 in total) - 35 minute journey 

Aarhus Airport to Aarhus is a good 45 minute journey, actually between Randers & Aarhus. Bus service or taxis (expect to pay £75) available. 

Understand buses are available from Billund to Randers/Aarhus in the same way. 

Copenhagen to Aarhus/Randers has three options. 1) Train - pricey at £50 but direct service 2)  Flixbus - a bus service which goes completely by land with multiple stop-offs £12-15 3) Kombardo Expressen - bus service which combines ferry/bus at £10-20, direct service. 3 and 25 minutes journey. 

Randers

Every bit of information I find about Randers as a destination suggests it's dull and my glance around the city using google maps confirmed that. That said it does appear bars aplenty. This is the biggest game in the clubs history. Equally probably one of the biggest days for the city. 

Biggest day in the cities history and I’ll probably be vomiting in someone’s garden by 2pm, THE LESTA.

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Bit like the Napoli thread I did - going to post a lot of information on here what I have found out to help people out. Of course this information is as current. The club really don't do anything of this nature :rolleyes:. If there is support, I'll ask that there's a separate thread and it becomes a sticky. 

Entry Requirements 

As of 1st February, Denmark is to relax its COVID restrictions to 'as normal'. So far they have yet to announce their intention when it comes to entry into Denmark. As it currently stands, you'll need one of these alongside your vaccination*:-

3) proof of recovery from covid at least 11 days after positive test until 180 days of positive test.*

*I am not quite sure if proof of recovery means the vaccination status is reirrelevant. We await what Denmark decide.

As of 11st February, there is no requirement for pre or post arrival testing entering the UK. 

Travel

The easiest route to Randers is flying to Aarhus but unsurprisingly this flight has now spiked again to £311 return with Ryanair. 

Other options are flying to Billund (which is still £11 or £44 to Manchester or Stansted), Aalborg on the day of the game from Stansted and finally Copenhagen where flights are aplenty from Stansted but would be a three to four hour journey to Aarhus/Randers. 

Base to Randers

We are based in Aarhus, so a lot of my research has been centred around there. It's Denmark's second largest city and boasts a decent university = good nightlife. For beer snobs like myself, it also hosts Mikkeller and a couple of other good breweries (hail the £9 pints) but the reality is that there is good choice for everyone. 

Trains out to Randers from Aarhus run at 20 past and 50 past every - the return journey is 01 past and 35 past every hour - from 2201, that's every hour. £12 per journey (£24 in total) - 35 minute journey 

Aarhus Airport to Aarhus is a good 45 minute journey, actually between Randers & Aarhus. Bus service or taxis (expect to pay £75) available. 

Copenhagen to Aarhus/Randers has three options. 1) Train - pricey at £50 but direct service 2)  Flixbus - a bus service which goes completely by land with multiple stop-offs £12-15 3) Kombardo Expressen - bus service which combines ferry/bus at £10-20, direct service. 3 and 25 minutes journey. 

Randers

Every bit of information I find about Randers as a destination suggests it's dull and my glance around the city using google maps confirmed that. That said it does appear bars aplenty. This is the biggest game in the clubs history. Equally probably one of the biggest days for the city. 

Personally think this should be a separate thread and then the thread  can be updated as further info becomes available re travel etc. With the game being a few weeks away it won't get bogged down with people asking ré ticket availability for the game. Again thanks for the research you have done. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Entry Requirements 

*I am not quite sure if proof of recovery means the vaccination status is irrelevant. We await what Denmark decide.

Travel

Base to Randers

Randers

Avoid Mikkeller mate. Mig og Ølsnedkeren and Erlings Jazz og Ølbar are the places to go for craft beer :) or go to ÅBEN if you also want to look at fit girls while you’re drinking nice beer. Mikkeller is a bit overrated imo 

1 hour ago, VinceNoir said:

Avoid Mikkeller mate. Mig og Ølsnedkeren and Erlings Jazz og Ølbar are the places to go for craft beer :) or go to ÅBEN if you also want to look at fit girls while you’re drinking nice beer. Mikkeller is a bit overrated imo 

Where is the cheap beer? 

Don't say nowhere 😩

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

All on the list already. Aben was already no 1 👀

41 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Well it's not really shifted since Friday. 

Squeaky bum time for me now as can buy at 2pm tomorrow. 

I have one person who is 50/50 in terms of going at the minute. 

Anyone on here going as a Billy no mates? 

Yes, I am travelling solo. Did the same in all CL group games too.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Yes, I am travelling solo. Did the same in all CL group games too.

Me too, if I get a ticket that is. 

On 26/01/2022 at 12:12, coolcol said:

Don't know, but if you're successful can you post here please ?

I've not tried paying for a ticket but by the looks of it they're selling VIP tickets on their website for £29. It let me go all the way through to the payment page but I'd guess they'd reject an English card.

That said, there's an option to pay via a 3rd party called  'Mobile Pay' which could be a way around it 

27 minutes ago, Jackubu said:

I've not tried paying for a ticket but by the looks of it they're selling VIP tickets on their website for £29. It let me go all the way through to the payment page but I'd guess they'd reject an English card.

That said, there's an option to pay via a 3rd party called  'Mobile Pay' which could be a way around it 

Cheers buddy, much appreciated.