Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

29 minutes ago, Jackubu said:

I've not tried paying for a ticket but by the looks of it they're selling VIP tickets on their website for £29. It let me go all the way through to the payment page but I'd guess they'd reject an English card.

That said, there's an option to pay via a 3rd party called  'Mobile Pay' which could be a way around it 

Looks like that's a pre-match party thing 

46 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Praying it makes all STHs. 

I don't see why not, 405+ next. At the current rate of about 50 tickets being sold in each band, it makes tomorrow afternoon (All STH's). It's the members I am not sure it will make it down to. I think the All STH bracket could sell it out.

However, if some of those 100 odd tickets come back on sale (and I think some of them should), it could tip it into members too.

Do you think it's better to get back to Copenhagen early on the 25th or spend longer in Aarhus. Just concerned It will be freezing and my potential flight isn't until 22:35 so will be walking around for a long time. 

Better to stay in Arhus after a sleep in where there will be city fans still milling about and get a later Kombardo back or better sight seeing in Copenhagen?

12 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Do you think it's better to get back to Copenhagen early on the 25th or spend longer in Aarhus. Just concerned It will be freezing and my potential flight isn't until 22:35 so will be walking around for a long time. 

Better to stay in Arhus after a sleep in where there will be city fans still milling about and get a later Kombardo back or better sight seeing in Copenhagen?

We did Copenhagen in 2016 in the CL. Dull and unimpressive city in my view, then again it was also absolutely Baltic freezing, so that might have coloured my judgment.

Guest David Oldfields Gate
3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Tell you what I’ve just looked Randers supposedly best bar. It looks like something from the early 90s 🤣

The early 90's was the pinnacle of human kind. 

Regarding folks asking about Arhus, it's nice, not spectacular nice.

Copenhagen has more going on generally.

Think it all depends on what type of tourist you are, if your a deep delver into history, culture and the current scene then you will find most places can entertain you for a couple of days, even if they are quite back water.

If you are the sort that needs to be taxi'd around big shiney things then Denmark in general may seem a bit pale.

If I get a ticket tomorrow then I'm working on the basis of wednesday night in Copenhagen, arhus after the game (or maybe Randers itself), then Friday night again in Copenhagen.

OR I may hire a car and have a right old drive around.

Depends if you have to drive when you get back. Copenhagen personally I think is one of the greatest drinking cities in the world but you have to pay for it. 

Both Aarhus and Copenhagen have a few things to keep ya entertained without drinking mind; both have good food options. 

I don’t think there’s a lot in it. 

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

We’re heading back to Copenhagen on the 12.15 train and expect to be there for around 3. On the 11pm flight back to Stansted on the Friday so time for a few more beers & a bit of sightseeing.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Thanks buddy, that's really cheered me up 😃

Earlier today v Now. So not sold to many since 2pm

After spending all weekend denying I was going. Reading today's what's app was too much and I've joined the randers away party train from hamburg lol

So if anyone wants any tickets to the Cheltenham festival I'm your man as I had to barter with the boss lol

Screenshot_20220131-101934_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220131-212017_Chrome.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BroughtonFox said:

Is anyone flying to Billund on the Wednesday morning? Seems the cheapest option and much nearer than Copenhagen

Nearer but not as easy to get too or from when I looked

Plus the flight was a late one and accom options looked a bit thin on the ground in billund 

Edited by Lako42

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Nearer but not as easy to get too or from when I looked

Plus the flight was a late one and accom options looked a bit thin on the ground in billund 

We're in Wed night from Manchester. Hotel that night then bus/train or hire car up and staying in Randers Thurs.  All pretty easy, we reckon..