Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

2 hours ago, BroughtonFox said:

Is anyone flying to Billund on the Wednesday morning? Seems the cheapest option and much nearer than Copenhagen

If I can obtain a ticket (Fingers crossed members get some) Thats the flight ill take. Seems somewhat simpler for those just going for match day rather than a sightseeing tour.

8 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Nearer but not as easy to get too or from when I looked

Plus the flight was a late one and accom options looked a bit thin on the ground in billund 

I’m not staying in Billund my hotel is in Aarhus. Which is just over an hours bus journey from Billund it looks like. 

11 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Nearer but not as easy to get too or from when I looked

Plus the flight was a late one and accom options looked a bit thin on the ground in billund 

It's pretty easy to get to from Aarhus. 1 hour and 40 mins on bus or train. Copenhagen is around 3 to 4 hours away from Aarhus.

14 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

What do you think the likelihood is of being able to pick up a ticket from the clubs pick up spot, for a person who hasn't travelled?

We managed it in the CL but it was for a sibling.

See if you can borrow their passport? And just say that they’ve had to nip back to the hotel or something. 

19 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

What do you think the likelihood is of being able to pick up a ticket from the clubs pick up spot, for a person who hasn't travelled?

We managed it in the CL but it was for a sibling.

They were all over it in Warsaw and Naples so unlikely. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Hope they don't make us go to Randers too early to collect tickets. Would it not make sense to just do it at the ground in this location?

This is a weird one as people will be coming from all over. Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen etc. Very few are planning to actually be in Randers (from what I gather) until much closer to the match. It would have been much easier to pick up at ground or just have them sent to us in the post in advance.

Aarhus might have been a good location to have a hotel for pickup but again, not everyone is travelling through the city (although I think a lot will be based there for the day).

I realised that this is probably a ridiculous question as I was typing it but here we go….

Has anyone driven from Copenhagen to Aarhus/Randers before? If so, I’m looking for interesting things to see/ places to stop at along the way. Cheers

57 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This is a weird one as people will be coming from all over. Aarhus, Billund, Copenhagen etc. Very few are planning to actually be in Randers (from what I gather) until much closer to the match. It would have been much easier to pick up at ground or just have them sent to us in the post in advance.

Aarhus might have been a good location to have a hotel for pickup but again, not everyone is travelling through the city (although I think a lot will be based there for the day).

Don't be daft you are talking common sense here, everybody knows common sense and our ticket office never work together.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Very few are planning to actually be in Randers (from what I gather) until much closer to the match. It would have been much easier to pick up at ground or just have them sent to us in the post in advance.

Pick up at the ground would be sensible yes. Sent in the post is a no due to tickets being passed on to ineligible fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Costock_Fox said:

I realised that this is probably a ridiculous question as I was typing it but here we go….

Has anyone driven from Copenhagen to Aarhus/Randers before? If so, I’m looking for interesting things to see/ places to stop at along the way. Cheers

I was looking to do this, well drive from Leicester to Randers but unsure of COVID restrictions driving between the various countries.

Edited by djskydiver

16 minutes ago, djskydiver said:

I was looking to do this, well drive from Leicester to Randers but unsure of COVID restrictions driving between the various countries.

Yeah that will be a mess to be honest but it is doable in normal times as I looked into it for the Faroe Islands.

2 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Can anyone buying today buy in the corner so I'm not on my tod in the ground as well as for the whole trip :D

Will unreserved seating mate so just pile in the top. If not, just embrace to abuse that’s coming your way lol 

• Like 1