Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Pick up at the ground would be sensible yes. Sent in the post is a no due to tickets being passed on to ineligible fans.

I have always argued against this picking up the tickets protocol, but it stops people buying the tickets to pass onto mates and allows fans like me who are actually travelling over but don't have a decent priority a chance to get tickets.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, BrummieFOX said:

What do you think the likelihood is of being able to pick up a ticket from the clubs pick up spot, for a person who hasn't travelled?

We managed it in the CL but it was for a sibling.

I’m wondering this. I’ve managing to bag a ticket for my brother who lives in Denmark, but the ticket office just told me they won’t change the name on the voucher. We have the same surname!

18 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

I’m wondering this. I’ve managing to bag a ticket for my brother who lives in Denmark, but the ticket office just told me they won’t change the name on the voucher. We have the same surname!

Just now, Saxondale said:

I’ve just had to cancel mine so there should be one more ticket!

As harsh as it is, it's fair IMO.

I don't know your personal circumstances nor your brothers, but he shouldn't have more of a right to see LCFC than a STH or a member, someone who pays and goes most weeks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

As harsh as it is, it's fair IMO.

I don't know your personal circumstances nor your brothers, but he shouldn't have more of a right to see LCFC than a STH or a member, someone who pays and goes most weeks.

Half agree with that and half not.

How often do LCFC play in Denmark? Almost never. So it would be nice if the fans living over there could take advantage of an ultra rare opportunity to see their team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

Get a home end ticket

The stadium is sold out for the first time in their history.

Saying that, you will always get someone selling a ticket on the day of the match, due to changes in circumstances.

14 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

How often do LCFC play in Denmark? Almost never. So it would be nice if the fans living over there could take advantage of an ultra rare opportunity to see their team.

Regardless. A season ticket holder wanting to get a ticket still has more right. I know it sounds harsh but it’s true. 

Just now, Saxondale said:

Yeah, but I am a season ticket holder. If I choose to gift my place, surely that’s my prerogative?

This is what happens for like a thousand tickets every away game, and it's why it's become a closed shop, people are just buying their tickets then re-selling them for the priority points.

Young lads who happen to get a ST after 2014/2015 have no chance of climbing the ladder due to this. Look how far down the bands this has come when you have to use ID to collect a ticket.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

As long as everyone else that goes week in week out has had the opportunity, and they haven’t.

• Like 1