Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

It was always a long shot of reaching members but gutted it’s sold out now. 

Anyway, it’ll be great to have so many Leicester fans in Aarhus/Randers. Will post a bunch of Aarhus recommendations for you all soon and for anyone travelling without a match ticket, just let me know as I’m happy to meet up and find a decent pub to watch it :) 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Anyway, it’ll be great to have so many Leicester fans in Aarhus/Randers. Will post a bunch of Aarhus recommendations for you all soon and for anyone travelling without a match ticket, just let me know as I’m happy to meet up and find a decent pub to watch it :) 

5 seats currently for sale....

35 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

Might get lucky if a scraggler makes it through to tomorrow

41 minutes ago, VinceNoir said:

They keeping popping up. I think you'll be ok tomorrow. Just keep refreshing and click into the section as the number it says available is often different.

• Thanks 1

Guest Fox-66
23 minutes ago, B_Fox said:

Does anyone know if the "greyed out" block/rows actually came back on sale? 

I don’t believe that ‘block’ is a area where fans can go. If you look at the photos in this thread it appears to be a large advertising hoarding in an area of the stand. There is one in the corner on the other side.It’s only a structure I think. 

1 hour ago, Fox-66 said:

I don’t believe that ‘block’ is a area where fans can go. If you look at the photos in this thread it appears to be a large advertising hoarding in an area of the stand. There is one in the corner on the other side.It’s only a structure I think. 

Ah ok cheers.

Referring then to the 100 odd tickets the club swiped for players, box holders, etc - anyone know if any came back on sale?

7 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Anyone understand what these "orange" train tickets are in Denmark? Seem awfully cheap.

Yeah they release a number of cheaper tickets on services. Bit like what’s supposed to happen over here with so many advance fares being kept at a certain price 

1 hour ago, Fox-66 said:

21 minutes ago, B_Fox said:

Ah ok cheers.

Referring then to the 100 odd tickets the club swiped for players, box holders, etc - anyone know if any came back on sale?

Those seats were available to some and I'm pretty certain the greyed out seats/rows were reserved from the start for corporate and staff, etc.

No idea whether or not they were all taken or put back on sale?

IMG-20220127-WA0005.jpg

1 hour ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Anyone understand what these "orange" train tickets are in Denmark? Seem awfully cheap.

I checked these out with DSB Danish state trains. They are the prices to Danish residents eg Copenhagen to Aarhus is only £14, but the Non-resident price is closer to £43 !!

2 hours ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

As far as I understand:

Orange - advance ticket non-refundable (cheapest)

Orange Fri - advance ticket but refundable up to 30 mins before departure (slightly more expensive)

Standard - fully flexible (top price)

Maybe @VinceNoir can add anything else/correct me.

• Like 1

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

As far as I understand:

Orange Fri - advance ticket but refundable up to 30 mins before departure (slightly more expensive)

5 of us now booked from Copenhagen to Aarhus with Orange tickets through DSB.  

The photo attached hopefully clarifies the breakdown of ticketing types as I understand it.

181BC3E3-CDA9-4DA4-AF95-A2CDBF0FCD79.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SamL said:

5 of us now booked from Copenhagen to Aarhus with Orange tickets through DSB.  

The photo attached hopefully clarifies the breakdown of ticketing types as I understand it.

181BC3E3-CDA9-4DA4-AF95-A2CDBF0FCD79.png

Can I ask did you book the cheapest version ? The Danish woman at DSB railways said they were only for Danish residents and you needed a Danish CPR number( national ID number). If you managed to buy it without that, we may buy one aswell.

Edited by coolcol

Guest David Oldfields Gate
15 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

If anyone is coming via Copenhagen, hit me up, work at a decent bar pretty central! Would be nice to see some city fans.

Will do. 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇩🇰🍻

8 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

This is what happens for like a thousand tickets every away game, and it's why it's become a closed shop, people are just buying their tickets then re-selling them for the priority points.

Young lads who happen to get a ST after 2014/2015 have no chance of climbing the ladder due to this. Look how far down the bands this has come when you have to use ID to collect a ticket.

Young lads. I hate to sound like an old git. And I know you can't affect when you are born. But why do young lads that happened to aquire a season ticket after 14/15 have any right to tickets over some of us old duffers lol

And as I've stated before my lad started going in 16/17 on a regular basis (but i parted with cash for a season ticket 2 years before because it was a long term thing) and could have got a ticket for this. Because he's had to do Sunderland, West Ham more than once, notwich, Burton, qpr, notts County, Brentford etc to earn his right.

I think the ID thing plays a small part, but at the same time the club are complicit I allowing people to bend the rules even in European cases.

But the reason that this has got so far down the order is Covid regs and nothing else and hopefully because a few of the flask brigade have bottled it. Hopefully there's a few younger souls taking advantage. 

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

I think the ID thing plays a small part, but at the same time the club are complicit I allowing people to bend the rules even in European cases.

But the reason that this has got so far down the order is Covid regs and nothing else

Sorry but I disagree. You even contradict yourself in your sentence above.

IMO the reason this has gone so far down the priorities is that only eligible supporters with the necessary points can buy the tickets and matching ID is needed to collect the tickets in person in Denmark. So these tickets can't be bought and passed on as they can be for PL matches.

Edited by Blue Fox 72

8 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Sorry but I disagree. You even contradict yourself in your sentence above.

IMO the reason this has gone so far down the priorities is that only eligible supporters with the necessary points can buy the tickets and matching ID is needed to collect the tickets in person in Denmark. So these tickets can't be bought and passed on as they can be for PL matches.

No I don't. I accept the whole ID thing plays a small part. Having done all our CL games and been on the FCC I'm actually fully aware of the numbers of people who brought tickets for those games and then no showed. Its a very small number and as points were not granted until collection the club are very aware of those that tried that approach. But it was minimal when travel was much easier and allocations much bigger.

I think in this case even the club expected them to sell quicker however as our top bracket are apparently an aging bunch, not sure it's been mentioned on here lol they are definitely less inclined to travel right now. Absolutely no way this passed 450+ 3 or 4 years ago. 

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Young lads. I hate to sound like an old git. And I know you can't affect when you are born. But why do young lads that happened to aquire a season ticket after 14/15 have any right to tickets over some of us old duffers lol

And as I've stated before my lad started going in 16/17 on a regular basis (but i parted with cash for a season ticket 2 years before because it was a long term thing) and could have got a ticket for this. Because he's had to do Sunderland, West Ham more than once, notwich, Burton, qpr, notts County, Brentford etc to earn his right.

But the reason that this has got so far down the order is Covid regs and nothing else and hopefully because a few of the flask brigade have bottled it. Hopefully there's a few younger souls taking advantage. 

They don't have anymore right, but just because someone bought an ST 2 seasons before the other person, shouldn't mean that get priority over tickets for like 5 years or so.

We go through this all the time so I can't be bothered to draft up old arguments, but having a ST worth 50 points is just mental. I can do every away game possible and it'd still take me half a decade to catch up with someone who obtained a ST a couple of years before me but hardly does any away games.

I got a ticket for this, but stood no chance for Brentford, Villa, Forest etc.

Whenever ID is involved, the tickets go miles down the banding. I just look on FB, here and other social media and there's hundreds of tickets being sold for every away game, people are just reselling them to keep themselves in the top bands, and a rejig of the system would allow those who actually attend away games a fairer crack of the whip.

7 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

As far as I understand:

I think this is correct mate. But anyone travelling ought to check out Kombardo Expressen as well. It’s even cheaper and a lot more enjoyable journey imo. Bus for 1h 20m and then a ferry trip after that. Just drop me a pm if anyone wants me to help you with it as I don’t think they offer an English version of their website✌️