Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hollism

Randers FC (A) - 24th February

A friend is gong to Milan next midweek to watch Liverpool, they also have to collect their tickets there, so maybe it is more common than we think.....

ALL tickets purchased must be collected from a location in Milan.

Italian Law requires that details of ticket holders’ first & last name be registered onto a database and recorded on the ticket. This enables tickets to be compared with photographic identification documents at the entry points to the stadium. Documents such as UK driving licence and Passport will be accepted.

17 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

A friend is gong to Milan next midweek to watch Liverpool, they also have to collect their tickets there, so maybe it is more common than we think.....

ALL tickets purchased must be collected from a location in Milan.

Italian Law requires that details of ticket holders’ first & last name be registered onto a database and recorded on the ticket. This enables tickets to be compared with photographic identification documents at the entry points to the stadium. Documents such as UK driving licence and Passport will be accepted.

Man Utd fans are having to do the same in Madrid no id no ticket according to the redcafe fans site it is standard practice for them. 

• Like 1

On 11/02/2022 at 08:39, Foxes1 said:

Man Utd fans are having to do the same in Madrid no id no ticket according to the redcafe fans site it is standard practice for them. 

Man Utd were even made to do it for a game at our place once. Think they had to collect from the tigers ground.

It's not a UEFA requirement though, as stated by clubs, as other European sides don't do it. We tend to do it as it stops tickets being resold and it allows the club and the authorities to know who's travelling over and who is attending the game, plus stops troublemakers getting hold of tickets.

Teams like United get shafted all the time anyway, they're even forced to attend midweek games and stuff, if they don't they face losing their STs and bollocks along those lines, they know they've got thousands of other fans lined up who will happily do as asked in order to allow them to regularly get tickets.

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

It's not a UEFA requirement though, as stated by clubs, as other European sides don't do it. We tend to do it as it stops tickets being resold and it allows the club and the authorities to know who's travelling over and who is attending the game, plus stops troublemakers getting hold of tickets.

Teams like United get shafted all the time anyway, they're even forced to attend midweek games and stuff, if they don't they face losing their STs and bollocks along those lines, they know they've got thousands of other fans lined up who will happily do as asked in order to allow them to regularly get tickets.

Tbf someone found the latest UEFA regulations and they mentioned where possible clubs should if they can have a collection point. 

Napoli certainly had to do it here. I read Randers will be the same at the Ramada Encore near the Curve. 

It’s the second time I’ve read United doing it this season (apparently Atalanta/Bergamo was naughty the night before). West Ham have this season. Liverpool have done it from their own stadium a few days before the game where they rate security a problem eg Napoli. 

On 02/02/2022 at 16:14, grobyfox1990 said:

I just logged on to browse Arsenal tickets and there was ONE ticket left for this. I bought it as it was surely meant to be...?! Despite not wanting to go the universe has clearly spoken to me. I have not booked any travel/accommodaton or leave from work, I've read through this thread and noticed a few are travelling solo, I've never done things like this before alone so may DM some of you if that is OK. I think i may be able to drag a friend/family along to Denmark for a day or two but obvs not on matchday

Ive travelled to  most of the Europeans as a solo girl (well old woman really!), and love it.  You will always bump into people you know. Plus the ultras never bothered me in Naples and Warsaw being of the opposite sex. 

• Like 1

On 12/02/2022 at 12:38, William Luk said:

Yeah! I got my voucher. Collection point is Hotel Randers, Torvegade 11, 8900. Open from 10 A.M until 4 P.M (local time).

Anyone on the 0630 from Stansted to Aalborg on 24 Feb morning, and heading down to Randers by train after the border control?

20220211_123301.jpg

Yes mate, two of us. Booked the 1026 train to Randers. Let’s hope plane on time! 

On 12/02/2022 at 12:48, Cardiff_Fox said:

Tbf someone found the latest UEFA regulations and they mentioned where possible clubs should if they can have a collection point. 

Napoli certainly had to do it here. I read Randers will be the same at the Ramada Encore near the Curve. 

It’s the second time I’ve read United doing it this season (apparently Atalanta/Bergamo was naughty the night before). West Ham have this season. Liverpool have done it from their own stadium a few days before the game where they rate security a problem eg Napoli. 

Does happen mate yeah, but it’s not forced. If the club didn’t want us to collect tickets, we wouldn’t. 

Better for me personally though, tickets cone much further down the bandings. 

2 minutes ago, William Luk said:

Do I need to buy numbers or seat? BTW, Our flight is the only international flight on 24 Feb. Hopefully we can get through the immigration ASAP. 

Screenshot_20220213-204717_DSB.jpg

Hi, I’ve bought seat reservations as well as it’s quite cheap. 73 kroner per person all in. Same price as quoted above. Not sure if it’s necessary to book seat, but did it to be on safe side. 

Used a recommended website posted on here. DSB Netbutik. Easy to use although had to google a couple of translations. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

1 week until this early Randerer gets Randering and it’s sinking in that I could actually have gone to a beach somewhere instead but I’ll be spending it in the Danish Corby. Leicester City, do not be cnuts.

And paying out your arsehole for the privilege. I’ll be eating as much as possible at the hotel breakfast and taking a large empty bag with me