Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

That was one hell of a shunt. Nowhere near enough tyre barriers at this track there's no need for bloody brick walls anywhere on the track all sorts of crazy accidents can happen and I don't buy that it's a test of their mental strength or whatever there should be no real danger zones at any modern f1 circuit crashing in to tyre barriers is still dangerous but limits the impact when going such crazy speeds. Like mentioned if there's cars behind him going just as fast that could quite easily be fatal as if someone smashes in to the car after its crumpled and done its job then its mainly the driver who takes the impact and that's where fatalities occur. 

• Like 1

Well done Perez. Stunning lap. Looks like a great battle brewing between Red Bull and Ferrari. The more they can both bank the points before Mercedes get their shit together, the better.

Hamilton lost (badly) to his teammate today so the Mercedes guys must be sabotaging his car again.  

• Haha 1

I'm hoping the cars grow on me but I think those solid wheel caps and wheel guards make them look absolutely hideous. The halo took some time to get used to but I think I'm going to struggle accepting this 2022 monstrosity! 

Edited by Collymore
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

First time I've watched the build up to a race for a while, bit dull isn't it? 

It's usually better with Brundle and Ted Kravitz. Johnny Herbert is bloody useless "Checo you're on pole, can you win the race?" :doh:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Is the decision to not race Mick a bit stupid. If they are not racing on the basis that they may crash then what’s the point? 

Maybe he's not medically fit to drive? How is it stupid? What if he has some kind of delayed concussion during the race? 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Maybe he's not medically fit to drive? How is it stupid? What if he has some kind of delayed concussion during the race? 

They said that he was fine and the decision not to race is because if he crashes they don’t have another car for Australia. Just seems a bit odd to me. 

6 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

They said that he was fine and the decision not to race is because if he crashes they don’t have another car for Australia. Just seems a bit odd to me. 

Fair enough, didn't know that.