Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

2 minutes ago, isaidno said:

Another night race. That'll be 6 next season. 

Plenty of decent tracks in America without building these street circuits.

Agree. Getting ridiculous this obsession with driving under artificial lights. Having said that, it would be pretty pointless racing in Las Vegas and not showing off the strip in all its splendour.

On 28/03/2022 at 10:03, Lionator said:

If it’s going to be Verstappen v Leclerc this year then literally the whole world will be cheering for Leclerc Netherlands aside. 

I know Mercedes are expected to get better but are they too far behind with their car to gain an advantage big enough to challenge for the title?

completely disagree i'm british and I support Verstappen and my missus supports Ferrari, in  particular LeClerc (cant think why!!) 

I don't like Hamilton's persistent moaning when things don't got his way, constantly moaning about cameras being around him when he literally does everything outside of F1 to get into the spotlight. i actually think Hamilton fans are even worse though the way they go on. Plus Toto is a w**nker. Horner, Newey and co come across so much better.

LOVE that Merc haven't got a good car at the moment haha 

1 minute ago, JonnyBoy said:

completely disagree i'm british and I support Verstappen and my missus supports Ferrari, in  particular LeClerc (cant think why!!) 

I don't like Hamilton's persistent moaning when things don't got his way, constantly moaning about cameras being around him when he literally does everything outside of F1 to get into the spotlight. i actually think Hamilton fans are even worse though the way they go on. Plus Toto is a w**nker. Horner, Newey and co come across so much better.

Hilarious take. As opposed to Verstappen, who spent the whole Saudi Arabia GP on his radio trying to get Leclerc penalised.

• Like 3

On 27/03/2022 at 19:47, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Just making a note of the thread page number so I can quote some of these posts back when MV and CL inevitably yeet one another off the track later in the season.

Thats a really boring thing to do, and a perfect example of exactly what I expect from a Hamilton fan lol 

6 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

"Horner comes across much better", you gotta be trolling. Horner is one of the most unlikeable people in the public eye. He a hideous person.

• Like 4

Just now, Facecloth said:

"Horner comes across much better", you gotta be trolling. Horner is one of the most unlikeable people in the public eye. He a hideous person.

out of ten, how much does it hurt that Merc are so much behind RB this season so far? 

1 minute ago, JonnyBoy said:

out of ten, how much does it hurt that Merc are so much behind RB this season so far? 

Why are you changing the subject? Horner, regardless of result is a massive bellend, I have no idea how you think he comes across better. 

And to answer your question, not that much, Hamilton and Mercedes have nothing to prove, they've dominated the sport for close to a decade, they've fell behind this year, like Ferrari, Red Bull, McLaren, Williams have all done in the past.

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Why are you changing the subject? Horner, regardless of result is a massive bellend, I have no idea how you think he comes across better. 

And to answer your question, not that much, Hamilton and Mercedes have nothing to prove, they've dominated the sport for close to a decade, they've fell behind this year, like Ferrari, Red Bull, McLaren, Williams have all done in the past.

But Hamilton wants that 8th title surely after last year?

5 hours ago, Milo said:

I reckon it looks fairly decent. Up and down the Strip sounds great fun.  

And I’m long overdue a Vegas visit…

Exactly. The race will probably be a complete plug, highly doubt it will be worth getting up at 5am in the morning for. It's all about being there and taking it in. This race isn't sport, its entertainment

7 hours ago, JonnyBoy said:

What is it about this thread that attracts such cretins?

• Haha 4

Funny how F1 mirrors the world sometimes.

I remember thinking Checo was a menace and a complete tool, much like George W Bush when he was president.

A decade later we've had to contend with Trump and Verstappen.

Checo and Bush come across as saints in comparison!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, shen said:

I remember thinking Checo was a menace and a complete tool, much like George W Bush when he was president.

He really doesn’t. 

3 hours ago, shen said:

What even is this post 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

The only driver I've genuinely disliked is Pastor Maldonado. Otherwise I find it quite funny how worked up people get over their favourite rich boys. 

Tbh I've always found the way people loyally follow one individual to be a bit weird. Whether it's F1, football (Messi v Ronaldo), music or film. The very strange cult-like brainwashing that goes into people is odd, who then back an individual to the hilt, no matter what.

Hamilton/Mercedes v Verstappen/Red Bull is absolutely tiresome "HOW CAN YOU HATE HIM" "HOW CAN YOU LIKE HIM" It's almost... almost as if people have different perceptions and views.

It's been a fantastic start to the season, and it's been so good that the vast majority have been able to put the end of 2021 behind them and focus on the great, close racing, but the usual crowd do like to have their boring fist fight about who is more awful.

• Like 3