Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

34 minutes ago, Asha said:

The Leclerc-Verstappen-Russell title fight when Mercedes get their shit together is gonna be epic!

If Merc can get in the fight it would be great to see George in the mix (still can't see it). But I've just heard Sky say Ferrari are bringing "monster" upgrades to Imola. They improve that car anymore the title dusted 

Verstappen will be hurting.

Already Leclerc building a strong lead.

Mercedes not doing badly all things considering. 

Good to see Mclaren getting points and nice strategy from Williams to get Albon a point.

The new track changes didn't seem to lead to great racing although was close in the midfield. 

2 hours ago, Stinky said:

Lildave's words never sunk in then... 

lol 

Maybe you're a person who desperately absorbs and follows unrequested life advice from a random man on an internet forum, but if so you're on your own there.

Stop being bitter, man. Just accept that the Mercedes domination is over, and look forward to them fighting back (and they will). It's a bit spoilt of you to have a tantrum just because Hamilton doesn't have a one-second-a-lap advantage anymore. You can still support him and enjoy the racing. 

Well done Le Clerc, classy drive. Always in control.

Nice to see Russell on the podium.

Going to be interesting to see how both the constructors and drivers championship develop as the cars get improved upon.

You’d expect Red bull to get on top of the reliability issues and Mercedes’ to improve overall speed but Ferrari in a great position already.

Its going to be a great season.

Nice to see Mclaren back in the points.

It will be interesting to see how Ferrari will react as a team once they're put under sustained pressure.

They've completely folded in recent years where they've looked competitive and in a good position in the odd race here or there.  Gaining the early advantage could play into others hands.  But not RBs obviously...:thumbup:

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

It will be interesting to see how Ferrari will react as a team once they're put under sustained pressure.

They've completely folded in recent years where they've looked competitive and in a good position in the odd race here or there.  Gaining the early advantage could play into others hands.  But not RBs obviously...:thumbup:

You’re right, I love them but they completely collapsed in both 2017 and 2018. The summer break is usually the killer. 

Not getting too emotional is probably a good start, and for that reason I’m much happier with Binotto in charge. 

5 minutes ago, Asha said:

You’re right, I love them but they completely collapsed in both 2017 and 2018. The summer break is usually the killer. 

Not getting too emotional is probably a good start, and for that reason I’m much happier with Binotto in charge. 

I think with 17 & 18 though they were never the leaders, think redbull look like they have more power potentially, if they sort reliability out then we're in for a good ding dong. I'd say Merc seem too far off to get it right just in time, can see a renaissance around summer break time, maybe going into silverstone

• Like 1