Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

1 hour ago, Legend_in_blue said:

Merc's are running something which, up until this point, looks as though it's made a difference.  Circuit will hopefully give us a decent race.

Well they’ve been decent races even with one Mercedes out of the points. 

Fine with it if they’re back in contention though. 

Obviously hope it’s a good race but if the event is a fvcking disaster which slows down the Americanisation of the sport it’s not such a bad thing.

3 races in the US is too many, and I feel like it won’t be long before they claim Watkins Glen and Indianapolis need races too. 

Edited by Asha

2 hours ago, Asha said:

Obviously hope it’s a good race but if the event is a fvcking disaster which slows down the Americanisation of the sport it’s not such a bad thing.

3 races in the US is too many, and I feel like it won’t be long before they claim Watkins Glen and Indianapolis need races too. 

More than one race anywhere is too much really imo. I know the states is a big country, but so are Brazil, Canada, Australia and Russia and they all had or have 1. There's enough places around the world who want to host races to keep it truly global we don't need multiple race in one country.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Asha said:

3 US races is here forever now, I reckon they'll push to a 4th by 2025. It'll already be 2 too many when Vegas joins. However, I really wouldn't mind Watkins Glen, great track. 

They'll surely have to look at alternating years at circuits rather than just adding more races though, as others have mentioned, it's a WORLD championship. I know in the states the world is just a murica mind 

FP 1 and 2 was a success for Russell.

Lots of drivers having trouble keeping their car on the track going by the highlights of practice.

Sainz having a bit of a mare in that regard atm.

Maybe just getting used to the track or pushing too

1 hour ago, snoopy87 said:

3 US races is here forever now, I reckon they'll push to a 4th by 2025. It'll already be 2 too many when Vegas joins. However, I really wouldn't mind Watkins Glen, great track. 

They'll surely have to look at alternating years at circuits rather than just adding more races though, as others have mentioned, it's a WORLD championship. I know in the states the world is just a murica mind 

Watkins Glen won’t because it’s all about money. It’s a little bit in the middle of nowhere even though it’s in NY. If there’s another it’ll be a street circuit in the North East of the country in one of the big cities. 

12 hours ago, Asha said:

Why is he so precious about this!? Not like anyone can see how super fashionable he is when he’s in the car. 

Because he's a massive bell end who thinks that he should be allowed to do whatever he wants whenever he wants and everyone should completely acquiesce in deference? 

There's not a single likable thing about the bloke. Even that stupid Americanised accent he affects to show everyone he's cool is infuriating. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Facecloth said:

More than one race anywhere is too much really imo. I know the states is a big country, but so are Brazil, Canada, Australia and Russia and they all had or have 1. There's enough places around the world who want to host races to keep it truly global we don't need multiple race in one country.

it seems the 3 is here to stay and I personally don’t have an issue with it because of how big America is, it’s only marginally smaller then the whole continent of Europe,

Has Brazil,Canada,Australia and Russia ever shown interest in having more then one race, would there be the appetite for the fans to attend more then one race 

It annoys me that Vegas and Miami are just on the calendar for the 'glamour' and money and they're not exactly places of racing heritage. Too much of the calendar is like that.

Sure, Italy has two races at the moment, but Monza and Imola are important and magical in their own way. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Because he's a massive bell end who thinks that he should be allowed to do whatever he wants whenever he wants and everyone should completely acquiesce in deference? 

There's not a single likable thing about the bloke. Even that stupid Americanised accent he affects to show everyone he's cool is infuriating. 

And Max isn't?  lol

Between Hamilton/Russell it's 2-2 in quali and would be 2-2 in races if the SC didn't shit on him in Australia. Granted the two times Russell has been ahead Hamilton has had a poor weekend but I guess the narrative of Russell doing slightly better so far this season doesn't sound quite as interesting as Hamilton having fallen off a cliff in his ability to drive lol

Also I trust if you're up in arms about Hamilton's stance on jewellry I can only imagine your levels of cringe at Vettel and his underpants stunt, right?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Asha said:

Love that your every response to any Hamilton criticism is "BUT MAX WAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAA." lol 

5 hours ago, Asha said:

If Hamilton spent more time focused on the job and less time worrying about his jewellery he might be able to stay close to Russell this season.

C'mon man don't you see the irony here that your next post is literally the same as what you're criticising, but replacing Max with Hamilton 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1