Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2022

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I understand people disliking Lewis (or whoever really) but the anger from some in here is mental to read sometimes lol 

Just the usual suspects mate.  Absolutely rent free.  

BTW nice of Perez to wave Verstappen past twice for the win despite Verstappen being the one to do some rallying today  Barrichello 2.0.

Incredible defending by Russell also.  The future of F1 looks great.

3 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Ive got a funny feeling about it, with the reliability and that I'm hoping we at least get a few safety cars.

We need rain.  Rain rain beautiful rain.

Although knowing modern F1 they'll probably red flag it after a little bit of drizzling.

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

We need rain.  Rain rain beautiful rain.

Although knowing modern F1 they'll probably red flag it after a little bit of drizzling.

Only have the bare minimum amounts of laps have been driven for a result:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Asha said:

It’s like Tottenham going 1-0 down to Norwich in the first minute and Harry Kane saying “can we just give up and go home.”

Bear in mind he gets tens of millions to drive the car, for him to want to give up in the first sign of adversity… he’s a fvcking cvnt isn’t he. 

You do go a bit overboard with your dislike of Hamilton. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, shen said:

You do go a bit overboard with your dislike of Hamilton. 

I always think back to this when people criticise what drivers say in the car. They all say stupid things in the heat of the race. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Verstappen definitely worse than Lewis he doesn't have one likeable quality other than being a rapid racing driver. If you weren't Dutch I have no idea how you could cheer for him he's absolutely vile. Definitely his dad's son. Lewis is a tool but compared to max he's a Saint. Leclerc seems like a level headed and reasonable bloke which is why I much prefer him to the other principles. 

I've always thought max comes off quite well off track tbh, he certainly has a petulant emotive streak though. He really does remind me of vettel, the comparison is obvious but it wasnt until vettel left for the more romantic option that people really took to him, even when arguably his biggest tantrums and real bouts of not controlling his emotions was at Ferrari 

15 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

So Hamilton makes an enquiry about saving his engine, without swearing or raising his voice, and even apologises to his team... while Verstappen has the most epically childish, foul mouthed tantrum over his DRS flap? So who's the **** again? This thread man.

Both of them I would say.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Strokes said:

Both of them I would say.

Quite.

I do prefer one over the other, but god forbid a competitive F1 driver makes an emotional comment whilst driving in hot weather, at 140mph and the pressure is on. One felt the game was gone and wanted to give up, the other got ratty because he thought his race was severely compromised by the DRS. Max didn't know there would be a resolution at the time, and Lewis is probably fed up of this season thinking the whole thing was a waste of time.

Both of them misguided? Absolutely, but I can totally understand them feeling like they both did. They're heat of the moment comments and exactly what their rational-thinking race engineer is there for. To recompose them, calm them both down and get them focused. Guess what, both of them did, and it worked out well for both.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Watching Channel 4 highlights.

David Coulthard didn’t think much of Perez complaining about team orders.

Basically said he should “shut up and get on with it”!

Pretty sure he takes the redbull jet to grand prixs so you may be able to argue he's slightly a bit bias lol. Saying that DC knows the team game more than anyone 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Pretty sure he takes the redbull jet to grand prixs so you may be able to argue he's slightly a bit bias lol. Saying that DC knows the team game more than anyone 

Yes think he is an ambassador too .

Probably got a point as well-  Perez should know he is very much the 2nd driver .