Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller was god

Mark Wallington

Way before my time, but some great footage of him on the History of Leicester DVD they released. Seemed quite a shy man in the interviews.

Also, absolutely amazing that we went from 1959-1985 having three first choice keepers in that time. Banks, Shilton and Wallington. We really were blessed for that period.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
3 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Does he hold a grudge about Chic Bates? I do. I was in pen 2 so saw it close and personal. I would've twatted him if I could. A few others held the same opinion. 

image.png.560b13578e0e717c7c7cb36b69c4fd84.png

5 hours ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:
27 minutes ago, Jock's Hill said:

............Whitworth, Rofe, Kember, Blockley Cross, Weller, Sammels, Worthington, Birchenall, Glover.

Great team and very much integrated with local supporters. Steve kembers kid went to our school and my brother went out with geoff blockleys daughter. Maybe they weren’t such celebrities on mega salaries. 

• Like 1