Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Liverpool vs Leicester (cup) post match

Nacho should never have been dropped when he was on that decent run.  He's regressed again simply because he isn't picked regularly enough.

I still can't understand how we can be paying a manager millions a year to decide on giving two LBs penalty opportunities ahead of Vardy either but then again Rodgers always continues to look for innovative ways in which to baffle everyone and anyone.

Edited by Legend_in_blue
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

For the final time, we can only make them at 3 intervals in the game! 
We had already used 3 - I’m not sure why this is so hard to understand?

Ahhhh to be fair I wasn’t with you either but understand now. Thanks.

1. Albrighton 

2. Iheancho

3. The chuckle brothers

Edited by Devonfox1884

5 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

No its not 3 its 5. And we used 4. Ffs man learn the rules. 

FFS, are you on the wind up?

You can make 5 subs, at three intervals in the game.

We used our three intervals bringing on Albrighton,   Iheanacho and then the double change.

When the double change happened we were out of subs. 
Count them 1, 2, 3 - come on, don’t give it learn the rules when you don’t know them yourself.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

FFS, are you on the wind up?

You can make 5 subs, at three intervals in the game.

We used our three intervals bringing on Albrighton,   Iheanacho and then the double change.

When the double change happened we were out of subs. 
Count them 1, 2, 3 - come on, don’t give it learn the rules when you don’t know them yourself.

M8 Albrighton, iheanacho and the saints duo is four. I dunno if counting is the same in Australia. We had 5 subs!!! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

I’ve yet to see a single match report that even mentions the referee yet. Can you imagine if it was the other way round and a Liverpool player had gone off after a similar challenge?

This is what we’re up against when taking on the ‘big six’.

That's exactly why I've not, and will not, read a single one of them

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bovril said:

**** me I hate Liverpool

Quite agree.

Ever since Klopp came, they've seemed to be very self-entitled, and throw out the 'victim card' whenever things don't go their way.

These type of reactions they make under Klopp, didn't really seem to happen much with other managers of theirs before he came.

Edited by Wymsey

1 minute ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Full vid. Fuming.

Just look at the Ref's position he is in the perfect place to see this and you have to question the guys integrity . If in a couple of days time there is an allegation of corruption against a ref in the league cup Q/F would anyone be shocked if it was this one.

1 minute ago, Charl91 said:

M8 Albrighton, iheanacho and the saints duo is four. I dunno if counting is the same in Australia. We had 5 subs!!! 

You can only make them in three blocks. Ricardo going off meant we could only make 4 in 2 in the second half.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

No its not 3 its 5. And we used 4. Ffs man learn the rules. 

You can only make use of 3 stoppages to make the 5 subs.

We made 1, 1 and 2. Game over

You have to make 3, 1 and 1 or 2, 2 and 1 etc. We had no option to make the 5th sub.

32 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Rogers is going to get a huge fine. The slagging off of the referee on radio Leicester is gold star.  All credit to him for that.  We have to accept we are rocked by injuries and COViD - just keep the faith!

Its about time, you dont get favourable ref's when you not prepared to stick into them publically.

• Like 1

The Soyuncu injury cost us. Vestegaard looked a bit dodgy for the second goal but apart from that he looked ok. Not entirely sure why Daka came off because he looked very dangerous. I’m not going to dig Wilf out too much for that; he’s not a centre half and it’s to be expected that he’s going to make such mistake. Not too sure what Bertrand was thinking for that penalty. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Quite agree.

Ever since Klopp came, they've seemed to be very self-entitled, and throw out the 'victim card' whenever things don't go their way.

This type of reactions they make under Klopp, didn't really seem to happen much with other managers of theirs before he came.

Have you forgotten the Suarez t shirts?

The clubs rotten from the core outwards regardless of who’s their manager 

Scum

52 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Fuming at this absolutely as embarrassing as any result this season. The team that started for us and them meant we should have won easily. And at 3-1 that should have been it. To then lose the game is a joke. Why didn't Vardy take a pen??????????? 

Injury 

52 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Makers of our own downfall sometimes. 

Taking KDH off was bad enough considering he gave us a lot of energy in midfield. 

Bringing Bertrand on was even worse. 

He's absolutely useless. Then he misses a penalty as well. 

This borders on the Bournemouth debacle. Considering how strong a position we were in at 3-1, we buckled under pressure. Frustrating! 

He brought Bertrand on to support Vestergaard at the back because he doesn't trust him in a back 4. Soyuncu's injury is the reason we lost. 

• Like 3