Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Liverpool vs Leicester (cup) post match

56 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Going 532 was disastrous. We already had a relatively unfamiliar back line on. Vestergaard should have been a straight swap for Soyuncu. Wouldn’t piss on Bertrand if he was on fire 

Vestergaard in a back 4? The result would have been a lot worse. 

4 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

3 intervals mate, 3 different occasions, we can stop the game 3 times to make subs - what part of this are you not getting?

Honestly - I'd already explained the rule to someone else over in a different thread 20 minutes ago . I just figured it'd be funny to ask why we hadn't made our subs after you'd already explained it twice. 

But I enjoyed your responses so much, I just figured I'd run with it lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Quite agree.

Ever since Klopp came, they've seemed to be very self-entitled, and throw out the 'victim card' whenever things don't go their way.

This type of reactions they make under Klopp, didn't really seem to happen much with other managers of theirs before he came.

They've always been entitled. Mainly the fans and their ex-players in the media.

Klopp has just taken it to the next level.

Would love to see more old school journalists, like Des Kelly, ask him questions live on tv, but they won't allow it after the original incident between them.

Hacks like Des will call him out, nobody else will.

Just like Sir Alex used to ban journos if they asked him a tough question.

These people want it all their own way, when in reality, they should be held accountable for their opinions and words.

Problem is, when someone tries to hold them accountable, they throw the toys out of the pram.

55 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

He is an idiot

The reason why he made changes, we have man City on Sunday and Liverpool 2 days later  I would rather play full strength against those 2 teams  ,I thought played really well tonight  seeing we haven't played, as as for BR still want him at our football club,good manager, if we had won tonight ,you would be praising BR,but now you want him out ..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Honestly - I'd already explained the rule to someone else over in a different thread 20 minutes ago . I just figured it'd be funny to ask why we hadn't made our subs after you'd already explained it twice. 

But I enjoyed your responses so much, I just figured I'd run with it lol

FFS you **** 😂 you had me raging as much as Seeing Jurgan Klopp laughing at the end! 
Well played sir!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, John rayner said:

The reason why he made changes, we have man City on Sunday and Liverpool 2 days later  I would rather play full strength against those 2 teams  ,I thought played really well tonight  seeing we haven't played, as as for BR still want him at our football club,good manager, if we had won tonight ,you would be praising BR,but now you want him out ..

I do john.  He is way too cautious

58 minutes ago, Thefoxman said:

3 questions.

Wy those substitutions.

Wy is our penalty taker not taking a penalty.

Wy is Rogers our manager.

Why? Because of Soyuncu's injury. Didn't trust Vestergaard in a back 4, so brought Bertrand to support him,which meant a midfielder had to come. He chose KDH, which I agree is debatable. Kept Soumare on, maybe because he trusts him more defending corners. Brought Kel on for Daka probably because he plays deeper and helps the midfield. 

I'm not blaming Rodgers because he couldn't do anything about Soyuncu's injury. The referee did not help. Worst I've ever seen. 

7 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

They've always been entitled. Mainly the fans and their ex-players in the media.

Klopp has just taken it to the next level.

Would love to see more old school journalists, like Des Kelly, ask him questions live on tv, but they won't allow it after the original incident between them.

Hacks like Des will call him out, nobody else will.

Just like Sir Alex used to ban journos if they asked him a tough question.

These people want it all their own way, when in reality, they should be held accountable for their opinions and words.

Problem is, when someone tries to hold them accountable, they throw the toys out of the pram.

He is up there with fergie for bullying refs. Its incredible how he just yells at fourth officials and didnt even get a fine on Monday. has even been sent to the stands as a manager its comical at this point. the pwer of the big four.

7 minutes ago, enmac said:

His best performance has been in a back 4 for us ( Man City). Playing more bad defenders together while weakening the midfield, which resulted in our makeshift defence being even more exposed wasn't the correct change tonight. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Now watch that BR gets a fine for his comments. 

51 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Rogers is going to get a huge fine. The slagging off of the referee on radio Leicester is gold star.  All credit to him for that.  We have to accept we are rocked by injuries and COViD - just keep the faith!

Stadium ban too? 

:fc: :unsure: :dunno: 

8 minutes ago, turlo said:

His best performance has been in a back 4 for us ( Man City). Playing more bad defenders together while weakening the midfield, which resulted in our makeshift defence being even more exposed wasn't the correct change tonight. 

Man City don't have any traditional strikers. More like 10 midfielders. 

2 minutes ago, enmac said:

Please give him a break. 5 months out spent most of the time training on his own. He's still a kid. Why begrudge him some holiday time with his friends and family? Happy Christmas. 

I don’t mean not watching leicester, more international travel when not really essential in the current climate 

29 minutes ago, enmac said:

How could this evening’s result have been any worse? Conceding a last-minute equaliser then losing on penalties to Liverpool is about as bad as it gets.

• Like 2