Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

Liverpool vs Leicester (cup) post match

43 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

Not read any of the rest of the forum so apologies if this has been said elsewhere. 

I was sat in the turnstile M area tonight and was genuinely flabbergasted by the moronic attitude of some of our fans.

There was a bloke a few rows in front of me who was holding up a copy of the sun towards the home fans whilst chanting ‘murderers’ at them. Would also periodically holding up his phone showing ‘BUY THE SUN’ on it. It’s probably the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen anyone do at a football match.

i normally just pretend these things aren’t happening but tonight was another level. Embarrassing 

If I was a player and saw that, I’d think fvck you, you lot don’t deserve to win, and then play crap on purpose.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Watched the morons around me in the same area throughout the game. 
honestly not convinced some of them should be out unsupervised. A few getting cocky with the police because they know any reaction will look bad on the police not them

one complete tool thinking he was some mad ultra whilst waving a half and half ****ing scarf around. 
had my 15 year old son with me. I’d be gutted if he behaved anything like some of these idiots

earlier today there was a comment about the older quieter fans not going so the away end would be better. Honestly felt ashamed at the state of some of the Green street wannabes 

Saw this on Twitter earlier and cringed. 

Copy of The Sun in the photo :whistle:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

If they’d have lost 2 defenders when we did then we would’ve gone on to beat them easy. Bad luck with injuries again. However, the reserve defenders just aren’t good enough. Vestergaard and Bertrand are so far off of it. 

The injury situation is ludicrous, though. If everyone is fit Vesty is 5th or maybe even 6th choice CB and Bertrand 3rd or 4th choice left back. They wouldn't even be on the bench if we could actually avoid defensive injuries for more than about 5 minutes of every match. 

35 minutes ago, enmac said:

We didn't lose. We drew. Lost the penalty shoot out. Our usual penalty taker was injured. 

We bottled a 2 goal lead to Liverpool’s third team. 

Why on earth would you sub KDH off, Tielemans stunk the gaff out. 
Beyond pissed off at Rodgers, apu his overthinking has cost us another big game. Bringing vestergaard and Bertrand on should be a sackable offence on its own. 
Coming out and slagging off Ndidi who is only playing there because he’s being shoe horned into that position cause he doesn’t trust the 15m defender he bought is pathetic, it’s about time he starts taking account for his actions, we lost this game down to him and him only

2 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Yellow card lollollol 

3916135C-6E78-43A4-90E2-3FBBB4404741.jpeg

Dreadful sickening foul by the kid. If it had been done on a Liverpool player you know that Klopp would have gone crazy and be going on about for ever, and the media folks would have joined in. I remember the Hamza incident when he did a dangerous tackle acouple of seasons ago they made a big meal of it for days which affected Hamza.

• Like 2

I really enjoyed the first half. We took full advantage of their selection and really should’ve put it to bed before half time. Our attacking play was breathtaking at times, and we pressed and defended really well. Klopp was always going to make changes at the break to strengthen their lineup. Injuries played their part again, however the changes were questionable. Daka should’ve stayed on for me, Vards could barely move the last 25 minutes. He obviously felt we needed to go with a back three, but it did for us and just invited them on. Saying that, I don’t think Kasper had an awful lot to do bar the save from Jota. Too far away from the red card queries but the stills on Ricky look awful and sounds like Jota was fortunate. Given the lack of training some of them have had, I thought we fought well in the latter stages and put bodies on the line throughout and worked our socks off. Nobody threw in the towel, but it is disappointing to finish the game in the way it ended

• Like 1

Guest foxestalkisfullofidiots
58 minutes ago, FoxyPV said:

Reading that some of our fans were singing feed the scousers songs.

Wtf?!

Dont worry about it, no scousers were there

What a miserable drive home.

If I had been the manager tonight, and while we were 3-1 up I decided I wanted us to lose, I’d have done exactly what brendan did.

First half it was like we had a new manager. I admit it was down to their mistakes, but we were so positive and attacked well. Could’ve been 4 or 5 at HT. Then it changed to Brendanball and the writing was on the wall.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, GingerrrFox said:

Say what you want about the result tonight, the manager and his decisions and the performance of some players. 

FORGET ALL THAT. We need to be right horrible ***** when these willy pullers turn up on the 28th. We need to try and channel the atmosphere of a few years ago and be really nasty, horrible ***** to their fans, manager and players for the full 90. 

Agree with this. Imperative we deliver at least one serious injury in that game.

• Like 1