Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Pre Match Thread - Man City (A) / 26th Dec / 15.00

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

IF the team is the team I've been told then there could be a new record today in the PL.

Schmeichel

Albrighton

Amartey

Vestegaard

Thomas

Soumare

KdH

Maddison

Lookman

Iheanacho

Perez

I really really hope it's wrong

Hat trick from Kelechi against his old club. 

14 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Manchester City haven't dropped any PL points since October, so maybe today could be the day. Occasionally, they fluff their lines at home when expected to win easily. If it's 0-0 at HT, then we might sneak a draw or even a narrow win. If they're ahead or behind at HT, we'll stand no chance of even a point.

Put the bottle down, mate, not even midday yet!:D

• Haha 3

I’ve got a feeling we'll win this one today just a hunch but will be sitting down with a few beers willing the lads to give us one hell of a performance!

But more than likely be disappointed in our performance and will need the beer to drown the sorrows ?🤯

COYF 💙🦊

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1

I know we are all pretty miserable about the thought of this but I hope the players go out with at least a little bit more belief lol

I think we will score first, get excited and then go on to lose 5 or 6-1

Only hope is that Man City take it easy once a couple of goals up and just pass it around. 

Just now, woollett the bullet said:

In your opinion, 

Do you think  ' allegedly' breaking financial fair play rules helped  Manchester City in the assembly of these squads? 

Genuine question 

can’t remember the original point! 
and obviously yes is the reply to your question. No one could argue any differently , not even the staunchest Man City fan. 

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

can’t remember the original point! 
and obviously yes is the reply to your question. No one could argue any differently , not even the staunchest Man City fan. 

I totally agree with you. 

I think the original discussion point was that if Manchester City lose 4 first teamers to covid and say Leicester lose 4 first teamers to covid, then it has a significantly larger impact on us  -  therefore being in man Citys interest not to cancel.