Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Pre Match Thread - Man City (A) / 26th Dec / 15.00

Just now, woollett the bullet said:

I totally agree with you. 

I think the original discussion point was that if Manchester City lose 4 first teamers to covid and say Leicester lose 4 first teamers to covid, then it has a significantly larger impact on us  -  therefore being in man Citys interest not to cancel. 

the ‘big’ six seem happy enough to have a break or games postponed. I think they are confident enough to take their chances whenever. But our current squad situation means that even if pep had ten absences today, he wouldn’t call for a postponement! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Well let's see. We've got a manager who is becoming increasingly tactically inept. Our physio's room resembles a MASH unit. And we're playing the best team in the country away from home. How's that for starters?

Whatever anyone thinks about Rodgers’ substitutions or in game management, this is just twaddle. We’ve been tactically more flexible and more imaginative under Rodgers than at any time before him. 
He can only play the cards he’s dealt!

Agree, by the way @SouthStandUpperTierwith your other two points.

• Like 4

I don't know whether to watch the match and see the horror and humiliation unfold before my eyes,

...or shrug my shoulders, accept the inevitable, and smoke myself into a drug-induced psychosis now and get it over with.

Edited by Buce

19 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Don't know why everyone thinks we will get hammered, can't see it being that bad.

With liverpool chasing hard, goal difference could be relevant come may time.  That’s bad for us today - otherwise we could let them score and then be Austria v Germany from the seventies World Cup ….

10 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Well let's see. We've got a manager who is becoming increasingly tactically inept. Our physio's room resembles a MASH unit. And we're playing the best team in the country away from home. How's that for starters?

Let's hope their forum has a 'Ever obliging Man C' thread

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Haha 1

Would Vontae Daley-Campbell at RB with Albrighton in front of him be better than Albrighton as an unfamiliar RB in a 4? I suppose the midfield places are OK with Madders. Soumare and KDH so finding room for Albrighton would be on the right of a front 3 but knowing he'll help out his full back, this may be more secure than him at RB with little protection in front of him? S**t it's getting desperate when you have to think like this!

In fact if you or your kids got FIFA 22 for Christmas can you try every permutation possible vs Man City and report any that come back with less than a 6-0 loss :dunno:

29 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Yeah did that. SurfShark seems to be a bit hit and miss.

Predicting 3-0 to Man City today.

I wouldnt advocate any sort of streaming as it is rightly  illegal.

Cough cough.

Vardy is brilliant HES got GOALS in his blood   .com

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1