Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Pre Match Thread - Man City (A) / 26th Dec / 15.00

30 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

I remember going into the game last season with really low expectations but this is another level of negativity. 

Ever since childhood have always felt boxing day defeats that bit more. Must be a sort of festive killer. This fixture with our depleted squad does appear even more of a cloud on the horizon. Still better than the dark old days of league one or bottom of the old division 2 as I still think of it as .

4 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Play complete development squad for this match perhaps with KDH, Choudhury, Barnes and Thomas. Go full strength vs Liverpool

I like the idea of this. Why don't we? It would be against the odds to get anything from this game anyway, we'd be giving our first team players christmas off and resting them.   

• Like 3

Crazy to think we’re likely to be without our 3 first choice FB’s and our 4 (four) first choice CB’s. 

Evans / Fofana / Söyüncü / Amartey 

Justin / Ricardo / Castagne 

For reference that’s like Man City minus: 

Dias / Laporte / Stones / Aké 

Cancelo / Walker / Zinchenco 

Would leave them without any first team defenders. Any side would be impacted by our current injury list. It’ll be a miracle if we can even put a side out with Vardy and Barnes potentially out as well 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1