Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes96

Pre Match Thread - Man City (A) / 26th Dec / 15.00

2 hours ago, Clever Fox said:

Thanks, I didn't know that.  We might as well just send out the 23s for experience and rest the first team squad. It's becoming a joke. The big clubs being looked after but not the smaller ones.

On the basis that they have better second choice players than the not big clubs ??

32 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

I’d be more interested in the odds of them scoring double figures

Only goes up to 9-0 which is 300/1

2-0 & 3-0 are 7/1, 4-0 is 10/1, 5-0 is 18/1, 6-0 is 33/1, 7-0 is 140/1 and 8-0 is 200/1

for us to win 1-0 or 2-1 that’s 50/1 

Edited by jammie82uk

Doing the night shift at work tonight then going to the game tomorrow! To be honest I’d be happy with a gutsy defeat tomorrow and get away without the goal difference in tatters! Hopefully Man City are complacent and we make it trickier than expected for them. An optimistic 3-2 loss 🤣. If it gets to bad to watch I’m sure I’ll have no trouble shutting my eyes and falling asleep 🤣

22 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Who are the extra 5 or 6?

Soyuncu, Ricardo, Vardy all confirmed injured by Brendan and then there's question marks over Daka who seemed to go off not overly happily and then Ndidi and Iheanacho might also be unavailable due to AFCON prep.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Soyuncu, Ricardo, Vardy all confirmed injured by Brendan and then there's question marks over Daka who seemed to go off not overly happily and then Ndidi and Iheanacho might also be unavailable due to AFCON prep.

Sounds like Perez and Barnes in a front 2 that quickly descends into Perez in midfield and Barnes out wide with a front 0.:brendan: