Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HybridFox

Which cup exit has you fuming more?

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

Nah still Atletico in the Champions League QF still trumps this.

We got hammered by a lower league team in the FA Cup. Happened against Wycombe and Newport so today is on par with those.

Its not, we didn't just get hammered by a lower league team, we got hammered by a local rival while being the holders of the competition. This has to be the worse for me, I wasn't about for Wycombe though 

On 24/12/2021 at 22:03, Phil Bowman said:

Agree completely.

74 and 82 have finally become less upsetting now we’ve won the thing at least!

Spot on. Wycombe was bad but having watched us lose finals of 63 and 69 the semi losses of 74 and 82 stand out. As awful as today is just think if we had lost to Chelsea in May

1 minute ago, Foxdiamond said:

Spot on. Wycombe was bad but having watched us lose finals of 63 and 69 the semi losses of 74 and 82 stand out. As awful as today is just think if we had lost to Chelsea in May

There is a shout albeit hypothetical. That would have been the toughest to take considering we might not get to a another final for a while.

8 minutes ago, Nalis said:

There is a shout albeit hypothetical. That would have been the toughest to take considering we might not get to a another final for a while.

Cheers. I drunk in the win as no expectations we will get another final in my lifetime. We waited 52 years. West Ham been waiting for 42 years even Spurs have to go back to 1991. For the youngest fans please hang on to your memories 

• Like 2