Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Next Two Games

Very few have an issue with us losing, it's how we do it.

I fully expect the calamity that we call our defence, to embarrass us again.

We'll probably catch both on an off day and still manage to lose by a clumsy set piece.

Reckon Benjamin Mendy might even grab a goal in this one.

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Very few have an issue with us losing, it's how we do it.

I fully expect the calamity that we call our defence, to embarrass us again.

We'll probably catch both on an off day and still manage to lose by a clumsy set piece.

Reckon Benjamin Mendy might even grab a goal in this one.

We won’t have a defence for either game 

Just now, dynamark said:

Jesus christ is he on here .We could do with a miracle or 2-.he might be out for a while but back for easter

Remind me do Perez or Timmy still  play for us and Hamza and Ward

Timmy - was playing every game and is now injured 

Perez - been isolating or had covid - trained once before Wednesday 

hamza - see Perez 

ward - has covid 

2 hours ago, Bert said:

So we face the best two teams in the league, within 48 hours. Down to the bare bones squad wise. So when the inevitable happens, just take a minute to think of the situation we find ourselves in. Even with a full strength squad, we’d be expected to get turned over in both games.

Get behind the lads, but if the inevitable happens, think before you have that meltdown. Of course we want to win both games, of course we’ll be disappointed if we lose both games. If the lads give their all that’s all I can ask for over the next two games. No team has a tougher schedule - if all else fails, have a great Christmas with your loved ones. 

Up the Foxes! 

With a fully fit squad I'd be expecting us to not just not get turned over but go for the win. We've done it plenty of times before. Otherwise, merry Christmas ! 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

No offence but we don't need preaching to.

Whatever happens in those 48 hours won't be what people have issues with, the damage regards that has already been done over a fair amount of time.

I expect **** all from these two games, but I haven't expected much all season because you generally know what we're gonna get before we kick off, I didn't expect much against Newcastle (And neither did many given the atmosphere in the stadium that day, as it happens we beat them 4-0, pleasantly surprised). That's where we find ourselves though.

Such a happy soul😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bert said:

So we face the best two teams in the league, within 48 hours. Down to the bare bones squad wise. So when the inevitable happens, just take a minute to think of the situation we find ourselves in. Even with a full strength squad, we’d be expected to get turned over in both games.

Get behind the lads, but if the inevitable happens, think before you have that meltdown. Of course we want to win both games, of course we’ll be disappointed if we lose both games. If the lads give their all that’s all I can ask for over the next two games. No team has a tougher schedule - if all else fails, have a great Christmas with your loved ones. 

Up the Foxes! 

Great post, but sadly if/when we get turned over the keyboard warriors still won’t take a day off.