Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

The Next Two Games

I’m done being angry and disappointed. Everything I had left was spent on the cup exit. 

Woukd rather we just play all the kids in the next 2 games lol give everyone a good rest.

weve had such rotten luck all around but we battle on valiantly. Subs like Bertrand and vesty is just the icing on our turd cake. No point flogging them dead horses now. I know other teams have had issues too but we are such a scintillating team when at full strength and able to beat the big boys. Sadly the football gods have not been good to us. No upsetting the Apple cart by us this season.

lets get everyone 100% fit and back to our best in the coming months. Fearless Foxes till we die

:chant::scarf:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bert said:

So we face the best two teams in the league, within 48 hours. Down to the bare bones squad wise. So when the inevitable happens, just take a minute to think of the situation we find ourselves in. Even with a full strength squad, we’d be expected to get turned over in both games.

Get behind the lads, but if the inevitable happens, think before you have that meltdown. Of course we want to win both games, of course we’ll be disappointed if we lose both games. If the lads give their all that’s all I can ask for over the next two games. No team has a tougher schedule - if all else fails, have a great Christmas with your loved ones. 

Up the Foxes! 

Sensible upbeat post. Nice to see!

7 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Like many here I'm expecting 2 humiliating defeats. Anything less then two 4/5-0 losses would be a surprise. To cap it off, I've got Liverpool supporting family coming tomorrow.

I sm not sure what score would qualify as humiliating given our absentees...

5 hours ago, Bert said:

So we face the best two teams in the league, within 48 hours. Down to the bare bones squad wise. So when the inevitable happens, just take a minute to think of the situation we find ourselves in. Even with a full strength squad, we’d be expected to get turned over in both games.

Get behind the lads, but if the inevitable happens, think before you have that meltdown. Of course we want to win both games, of course we’ll be disappointed if we lose both games. If the lads give their all that’s all I can ask for over the next two games. No team has a tougher schedule - if all else fails, have a great Christmas with your loved ones. 

Up the Foxes! 

Great post. PERSPECTIVE - Season 2004/5 December 26 Rotherham (Home) LOST 1-0 December 28 Sheffield Utd (Away) LOST 2.0

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Matt said:

No offence but we don't need preaching to.

Whatever happens in those 48 hours won't be what people have issues with, the damage regards that has already been done over a fair amount of time.

I expect **** all from these two games, but I haven't expected much all season because you generally know what we're gonna get before we kick off, I didn't expect much against Newcastle (And neither did many given the atmosphere in the stadium that day, as it happens we beat them 4-0, pleasantly surprised). That's where we find ourselves though.

Yawn. 

7 hours ago, Bert said:

Up the Foxes! 

With a full strength squad I never watch Leicester expecting to lose. We've beat both before, we've beat Man City numerous times recently. To ever watch a game with a full squad and think its pointless because we are going to lose anyway isn't the best mentality. 

In our current situation I expect to lose, but if we ship 10 goals over the two and put in fook all effort and Rogers makes his usual shit substitutions and tactics then I'm sorry, but I'll still be fuming.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bert said:

Up the Foxes! 

Prefer your transfer rumours 😂

1 hour ago, SecretPro said:

With a full strength squad I never watch Leicester expecting to lose. We've beat both before, we've beat Man City numerous times recently. To ever watch a game with a full squad and think its pointless because we are going to lose anyway isn't the best mentality. 

In our current situation I expect to lose, but if we ship 10 goals over the two and put in fook all effort and Rogers makes his usual shit substitutions and tactics then I'm sorry, but I'll still be fuming.

I’m talking amongst the so called “pundits”. 

7 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

For me this will be a good few days to see which posters carry on with the boo boy rubbish so I can see which of you are serious and which have a weird agenda against our manager. 

He's writing a list

He's checking it twice

Santa will visit all the little foxes to check they're toeing the line

Santa Clause is coming to defend

On 24/12/2021 at 14:17, Matt said:

No offence but we don't need preaching to.

Whatever happens in those 48 hours won't be what people have issues with, the damage regards that has already been done over a fair amount of time.

I expect **** all from these two games, but I haven't expected much all season because you generally know what we're gonna get before we kick off, I didn't expect much against Newcastle (And neither did many given the atmosphere in the stadium that day, as it happens we beat them 4-0, pleasantly surprised). That's where we find ourselves though.

We all know everyone will be accused of reacting to single results if things dont go well.