Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City A Match Thread

1 minute ago, beepee1984 said:

And don't forget Our injuries include Fofanas Broken Leg - clearly Brendon's Fault, Justins ACL, again Rodgers has to be to blame, Evans recurring thigh injury, obviously BR voodoo and then who else could possibly be to blame for COVID ripping through our squad in the past 2 weeks - that's right Brendon Rodgers caused Covid 19

So although there have been issues, I agree with you that some things we can't blame Rodgers for, but you won't win an argument with some BR haters

Much like people would defend Rodgers even if we were in league 1.

I'm always been Rodgers in until not long ago, he's a great manager but he has a shelf life. Anyway I cba to spend more of boxing day arguing about it, I'll be safe in the knowledge he won't be here by the end of next season.

Hello FT. Just got home from Christmas - listened to the 1st half and 5 mins of the 2nd on the drive down. Sounded like we were lucky to be only 4-0 down. In the time it took for me to get back in from the car it's gone to 5-3. WTAF is happeneing?

Edited by trabuch
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sly said:

We’ve showed more fight after the first 20 minutes, than we did when Aguerro ripped Dragovic a new one. Fair play to the team for stepping up this half. 

Maddison Nacho and Lookman have done well this half.. the first two do seem to combine well 

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Fair enough he may of won the league and cup here. But I honestly think he and have done for a longbtime he is our weak link

Hes been a great keeper for us but yes, I feel this should probably be his last season as number 1. His weaknesses have really started to show this season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Maybe speak to the fans of the clubs, I'll give you a slight hand there's a Celtic one on this very board :rolleyes:

All my Liverpool supporting mates said exactly the same before we hired him as well.

You'll be telling me there's no evidence for his teams being poor in Europe or at defending next.

You'll be telling me next he hasn't delivered 2 top 5 finishes, won the fa cup and charity shield after taking over a mid table ambling side?

Just now, Col city fan said:

So we’re looking for goals and Rodgers brings on Choudry for Tielemans?

🤷‍♂️

Think it more about make sure we have players available long term rather the today. No point running him into the ground.

And Youri has been pretty average.