Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City A Match Thread

2 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

He's got 3 defensive midfielders on the bench and none on the pitch, do you think that vaguely good management?

Winger at right back but a right back on the bench?

Two lightweights in Perez and Lookman on the wings who offer nothing ever, is that good management too?

This is just one match with admittedly an obviously weakened squad but this has been going on for months now. 

I am going to retract my statement, just seen the bench and I can't understand why he's left so many out.

Gerrim gone!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tom12345 said:

Shambles. We can’t say this wasn’t unexpected after seeing the lineup.

We knew what we were getting today. 

However i’ll counter it and state lower League teams have ground out reasonable hard thought losses against Premier League teams. 

The lineup and setup is all wrong. The Midfield is too light and has no bite. The defence is makeshift. 

We’d be better playing 4-5-1 and go for damage limitation. I’m not even sure what we’re trying to do here. 

1 minute ago, Swarles Barkley said:

No matter how bad its good ive never turned off a Leicester game early. Today may be that day

I’ve switched off, literally no point in even paying attention to it. We all knew it was going to happen. I just feel for the poor sods who have paid money to watch this. The club should give them their money back. 

Edited by Pliskin

Just now, coolhandfox said:

What is he suppose to do?

Do you think our form over the past year and a half is acceptable? Do you think our performances have been acceptable? 

‘What is he suppose to do’ literally anything but what he’s doing at the moment. Utterly horrendous. 

He’s one of the highest paid managers in the world. What’s he suppose to do? Stop picking the wrong team for a start

• Like 2

Just now, mozartfox said:

Ricardo

Evans

Fofana

JJ

Castagne

Soyuncu

Barnes

Daka

Have I missed anyone else?

It is some injury list but he's playing without a defensive midfielder and one of the bench. 

The loss might be inevitable but the performance isn't. 

• Like 1

Just now, TJB-fox said:

Do you think our form over the past year and a half is acceptable? Do you think our performances have been acceptable? 

‘What is he suppose to do’ literally anything but what he’s doing at the moment. Utterly horrendous. 

He’s one of the highest paid managers in the world. What’s he suppose to do? Stop picking the wrong team for a start

What team would have to pick today?

• Like 3