Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City A Match Thread

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

I’m afraid that some people have no perspective when it comes to their club - I get it - it’s a v emotional thing. But you do need to be realistic 

So what side would you have pick.

I'm not emotional at all.

I am realistic, I expected it to be a hammering today with the players that are available at the back.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

The media might finally start catching on to the fact Rodgers has been doing a pants job here for ages now

I very much doubt it, it will all be swept under the injury carpet again whilst being dazzled by those gleaming white Hollywood teeth 😀 

• Haha 1

Just now, coolhandfox said:

So what side would you have pick.

I'm not emotional at all.

I am realistic, I expected it to be a hammering today with the players that are available at the back.

There's a difference between being hammered and embarrassed. I want to see some real fight and professional pride from now until the end.

2 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

It is some injury list but he's playing without a defensive midfielder and one of the bench. 

The loss might be inevitable but the performance isn't. 

We dont know the physical condition of hamza and wilf 

1 minute ago, Merging Cultures said:

Probably add Mendy (not in the PL squad) and Prayer (out on loan)...

I believe Benkovic is injured, but not sure he'd count anyway.

we dont have a prayer ….

1 minute ago, reynard said:

Exactly. A lower league side would at least make it difficult and would get in their faces a bit. Has Lookman touched the ball yet?

Man City’s approach to a lower league side would also be different …..it’s human nature 

• Haha 1

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Just go. 

Set up was clearly shit before the game started and he's done nowt to address jt. 

Wtf do you expect him to do? Magic a new CB into the team? All you guys moaning about BR to do something, perhaps maybe suggest an option he could take? 

• Like 1

I think this simply shows Brendan’s glaring weakness as a coach, and it’s one of the main reasons we’re so shocking when the going gets tough.

We needs a manager who’s a bit nasty, and savvy. We’ve only ever seen patches under Brendan, the consistency just isn’t there, and he can’t handle the team when there’s injuries. 

I’d be shocked if he’s in post by the end of January.

Liverpool will be even worse than this, let’s just hope and pray that game gets binned.  

• Like 2

We all knew this was going to be a horrible day for the Foxes, due to missing key players, injuries, etc etc, bad luck plays its part as well, but how have we ended up in this state. 

It's going to get worse before it gets any better as well come on Leicester