Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City A Match Thread

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Ndidi and Hamza aren't fit enough to start, neither are Castagne or Vardy.

Leaves you with Soumare who hasn't been doing too well recently, which leaves you with 2 kids who have never started a senior game, and VDC who isn't that good.

Is that confirmed?  Fair enough but I still feel Perez Maddison lookman is asking for trouble in this game. Surely at least one of the three was worth risking for damage limitation. 

Just now, ronnup said:

Surely Wilf, Soumare and Castagna would've made us stronger. If they're Fir for the bench they should be starting surely 

We're managing the squad. Better chance of getting something out of Liverpool. Bring them back in for Liverpool/Norwich.

• Like 2

Guest Kopfkino

Respect the fact we’ve gone out and attacked the game. Expected little better at the other end, Tielemans has made it look worse than it is.

Went for a walk after that joke of a first pen. Kavanagh was bound to add to our misery but that was a real shocker even by his standards when we're up against the Big 6.

Have just checked the HT score and it's better than I expected.

Playing this game with the number of players we are missing calls into question the integrity of the league. 

6 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Probably to make up the numbers. That's where we are, injured players on the bench. 

Strange to  think players who can’t play will be taken all the way to Manchester during this period of covid disruption 

Considering the team we've named, im quite impressed with that performance. Nice to see us actually getting men forwards in an attempt to score rather than sitting in.

Now I've said that I fully expect Rodgers to change it up so we sit in all 2nd half :D

Just now, Brooksy said:

Obviously we were gonna lose but the refereeing in this country is beyond a joke now.

It’s as worse as it’s ever been. It’s about time these refs were outed and the whole approach to refereeing changed…. Pretty sure he was running around the pitch with semi.