Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City A Match Thread

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

When his had a fully fit squad he has done a good job.

We have been chasing our tales with injuries for the last 18 months.

If we had a fully fit squad and were playing like this, I would be in the out camp.

Also what's the point of having a new manager who going to have to deal with all these problems. Hardly going to get off to a flyer.

If we are going to have a new one give him a summer to prepare.

Half the reason we've not got a fully fit squad if because we can't get the job done in EL games, we should have been qualified by the 5th game and had the Napoli away game as a freebie. If we could defend crosses and set pieces,  this would be the case.

1 minute ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Michael Owen said it was a correct decision. W@nker!

Owen is a layer of marzipan and icing away from being a fruit cake. Blokes an absolute cretin…. All I see when he opens his mouth is dribble and little nuggets of poo come tumbling out…. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

When his had a fully fit squad he has done a good job.

We have been chasing our tales with injuries for the last 18 months.

If we had a fully fit squad and were playing like this, I would be in the out camp.

Also what's the point of having a new manager who going to have to deal with all these problems. Hardly going to get off to a flyer.

If we are going to have a new one give him a summer to prepare.

Fair enough

Is it a coincidence he has injury problems everywhere he goes :dunno: maybe he needs to change his training methods? 

We've also had periods where we were down to just the 2 lads out. But were no better.