Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City A Match Thread

10 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

We should have parked the bus today, we could have given Nelson a go, we could have got some positives out of this game but so far there's nothing, that for me is the issue 

Coulda woulda shoulda.

But if that went wrong, we coulda woulda shoulda at least have had a go, and play our experienced players.

Edited by gw_leics772

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Izzy said:

Fvck me what a finish and win for the Tigers!

Oops sorry, wrong thread :ph34r:

Can we change the rules straightaway so that we get five goals when we score one?

Guest nathan.
Just now, An Sionnach said:

On a happier note ,Tigers just pulled off a last minute victory.  I don't like Bristol!!

Rugby is shit mate

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Half the reason we've not got a fully fit squad if because we can't get the job done in EL games, we should have been qualified by the 5th game and had the Napoli away game as a freebie. If we could defend crosses and set pieces,  this would be the case.

1 game is not the reason we have injury problems 

3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Why take Perez off when Albrighton and Thomas have been useless today and he’s had a few good moments in Man City’s final third. Not that it really matters at this point anyway. 

Because Albrighton is a winger not a fullback and offers more and works harder in that position than the persistently hapless Perez. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, l444ry said:

You're preaching to the converted. I've been saying the same for too long to remember. Could you imagine a Martin O'Neill side being so easy to play against?

I couldn't imagine a Port Vale side being that easy to play against as that opening half hour.

They'll just suffocate us this half. We'll barely have a kick.

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

We will NEVER have a fully fit squad available, a huge reason for this is Rodgers himself.

We had a fully fit squad when we were winning. Just go back to 2015/16 very few absentees if any. 

Or are you saying Brendan trains them too hard?

1 minute ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Do you know that personally? Could you divulge how? Genuinely interested to know 👍

Ask Liverpool and Celtic fans, it was exactly the same there as it has been here. We'll be in this same situation in 12 months time.

1 minute ago, coolhandfox said:

1 game is not the reason we have injury problems 

No but it's part of it, as are the training methods or the recovery process, something is clearly wrong.