Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City A Match Thread

3 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Just googled "Rodgers injuries Liverpool Celtic". Not a single story appeared suggesting mass casualties?

Media blackout perhaps? 

Maybe speak to the fans of the clubs, I'll give you a slight hand there's a Celtic one on this very board :rolleyes:

All my Liverpool supporting mates said exactly the same before we hired him as well.

You'll be telling me there's no evidence for his teams being poor in Europe or at defending next.

1 minute ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Just googled "Rodgers injuries Liverpool Celtic". Not a single story appeared suggesting mass casualties?

Media blackout perhaps? 

And don't forget Our injuries include Fofanas Broken Leg - clearly Brendon's Fault, Justins ACL, again Rodgers has to be to blame, Evans recurring thigh injury, obviously BR voodoo and then who else could possibly be to blame for COVID ripping through our squad in the past 2 weeks - that's right Brendon Rodgers caused Covid 19

So although there have been issues, I agree with you that some things we can't blame Rodgers for, but you won't win an argument with some BR haters

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Maybe speak to the fans of the clubs, I'll give you a slight hand there's a Celtic one on this very board :rolleyes:

All my Liverpool supporting mates said exactly the same before we hired him as well.

You'll be telling me there's no evidence for his teams being poor in Europe or at defending next.

That's shocking. You have Liverpool supporting 'mates' :o

• Sad 1