Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Man City A Match Thread

6 minutes ago, beepee1984 said:

And don't forget Our injuries include Fofanas Broken Leg - clearly Brendon's Fault, Justins ACL, again Rodgers has to be to blame, Evans recurring thigh injury, obviously BR voodoo and then who else could possibly be to blame for COVID ripping through our squad in the past 2 weeks - that's right Brendon Rodgers caused Covid 19

So although there have been issues, I agree with you that some things we can't blame Rodgers for, but you won't win an argument with some BR haters

I'm not his biggest fan but when someone says he is to blame for all the injuries and has done this before at previous clubs then you'd like some tangible evidence. 

When the evidence is "I've spoken to a few lads who support them and they said" hardly constitutes as Rodgers becoming the grim reaper.

I get it, people are emotive when their team struggles, me included. But... gotta accept football delivers rough and smooth, we're trying to pick our way through the rough currently hence the wild accusations. 

I've berated BR this year myself on here and with mates but have some balance at least 😮💨

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Maddison baffles me. I don't get how a player with this much talent goes on such barren runs. If he was like this for even half a season rather than about a quarter he'd be England's best player.

Might have been injured a few times mate. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

Maddison baffles me. I don't get how a player with this much talent goes on such barren runs. If he was like this for even half a season rather than about a quarter he'd be England's best player.

I think the injuries have played a part. He’s extremely good when he’s at his best. 

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

I haven't been watching this, but from the spunds of it our best chance of a result against clubs like Man City is to go full out attack and accept we will concede, but hope we score more.

At this point, I’d suggest that’s our best option against everyone. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1