Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Man City 6- Leicester 3 post match thread.

Happy with that result in the end...escaped complete embarrassment which was the way it was headed at half time....scored 3....lost by 3 which pretty much everyone said they'd be happy with...won the second half....take away there 2 penalties and 2 goals from corners and we won the match!! ☺😗😗

Decent second half performance, yet again the old set pieces achilles heel strikes again, totally fed up with it.

Patchwork defensive lineup and coming away with just -3 goal difference is a decent result in the circumstances.

We were talking about record Premier League defeats at half time!

Edited by Tuna

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, sheffield_fox said:

First team to score 3 against Man City this season. 

Great effort! 

Think RB Leipzig scored three against them

This game does show me that Brendan CAN turn dire situations around. They might not entirely do a 180 but they can at least stop ploughing into the icebergs.  We now need to take that attitude from the second half and apply it to our games, full stop. 

I don't want any more excuses from him. He's shown he can win things, he's shown he can make changes to systems or mindset. So fuching apply those skills he's so well paid for and get things back on track. I want a top 10 finish this season. 

• Like 1

Football is amazing. Thought we'd lose about 8-0 after 25 then they score a fifth and you feel really flat lol 

Didn't learn anything new- we are appalling defensively yet can be explosive and fantastic going forward. 

Not an unexpected result, still the same problems exist but the likes of Iheanacho and Maddison are performing really well which is good.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

I got the 6 right sadly.

They were taking the piss on 5 live out of our laughable inability at set pieces.

We need a seasoned coach and experienced keeper. 

We've got an experienced keeper.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest Kopfkino

Some really poor individual actions cost us massively first half, made it look worse than it was albeit it was a shambles defensively. Second half we put together what we threatened first half and I was chuffed with the way we tried to attack the game all the way through.

The set pieces are pure satire now but i don’t even care, I’ve just got used to it and saw far more than I expected from that team