Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Man City 6- Leicester 3 post match thread.

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Pep's only giving us a patronising pat on the head because they won. He's still a plum. Not as big a plum as Klopp, but a plum nonetheless.

Agree but was just comparing him to Klopp, I would much rather Man City win he the league than Klopp and his bunch of cheats. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

He’s being nice 

He’s probably not in this example (he normally does this stick). Didn’t really want his players to still be in a game at 70 minutes. Keeps control of it, he can rest the legs and get some of their best players off. Especially at this time of the season. 

Suspect Dias and his defence as well be a bit pissed off given their record before today 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

What can we say shocking first half defending awful but what you get really with only a mish mash defence loads of injuries and a stupid officiating decisions today then a great revival a bit more awful defending!!

oh well onto next game let’s hope we get some players back give a good display !!

OAU !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Spot on

That’s 6 goals shipped. And we have people on here making out it wasn’t too bad

FT is a funny ol place 

We had two midfielders start the game in defence feared the worst before the game when I seen the line up. 

Edited by tylesta

29 minutes ago, filbertway said:

The cynic in me says we should make hay while the sun shines and cash in if we receive a good offer, while hes on this form 

The highs are high with madders and the lows are extremely low.

Good idea then replace him with someone who is consistently....meh

4 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

It's no good being half decent going forward when you have a colander as a defence.

That's not going to improve while most of them are injured. At least playing more positively we'll score goals and pick up some points that way. rather than playing defensively and still getting hammered 

Guest Col city fan
3 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

So in week 1, when we beat man c in the charity shield 1 nil, then drew with wolves nil nil, you said defence needs to tighten up? 

But well done for the self praise again, have a biscuit. 

Yes. Look back 

As soon as we lost Fofana the writing was on the wall. 
I know you’re positive to the point of lunacy but even you must be thinking ‘that’s another 6 goals conceded today’?

Although.. probably not knowing you 

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I think you need to slowly put FT down. You're having a mare today. 

I’m just not overjoyed with having lost 6-3 as you clearly are?! 
God knows what you’re like when we win!

😂

Some in FT -

"sack Rogers he's got the team all wrong" "blame him for covid" "can't defend we've got 5 of our '1st teamers' out injured, blame BR, sack him!" 

"boring we just sit back, but tighten up the defense, bring on Hamza, oh man he's brought on Hamza" 

"all we do is pass side to side" 

"I'd rather bring on Vardy and Ndidi and risk them, stupid decision to let Vardy and Ndidi get injured further as we were obviously going to lose the game" 

Guest Col city fan
5 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Not overjoyed, but equally not going to over react, look at the circumstances and then make a decision. It's rarely ever black and white. 

I’m disagreeing with your analysis of the game as you well know. 
We were always going to lose today. 
And I’m glad we scored three. 
But they HAD stopped playing. Going up by 4 goals in 30 mins is almost embarrassing I’d imagine. I think they already had their heads on the next game.

And what happened is as I said. As soon as they were threatened they went on to score another two

There’s nothing to be too happy about today. We conceded YET AGAIN at set pieces, conceded two penalties and defensively were all over the fookin place.

Some goals against a side who had basically slowed to snail pace for a while doesn’t excite me particularly 

Edited by Col city fan