Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Joe Aribo

Us and Villa linked with midfielder Joe Aribo at Rangers, 18 months left on his deal

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=42056

The two Premier League clubs that follow Joe Aribo

Rangers FC player Joe Aribo could sign for a Premier League team in the upcoming winter market.

The young Londoner, international with the Nigerian national team , plays for Rangers FC . Signed at zero cost by the Scottish team in 2019, Rangers FC could earn close to 15 million euros from the sale of Joe Aribo .

The 25-year-old player acts as a midfielder, although he can also play interior functions on both wings or as a playmaker. This season, Joe Aribo has aroused the interest of several Premier League teams , not only because of his versatility but also because of his great contribution in attack. In 19 Scottish Premiership games, Joe Aribo has scored six goals and dished out three assists.

For this reason, two Premier League clubs have already contacted Rangers FC to sign the young Londoner in January. However, this situation is difficult as Joe Aribo will be in Cameroon, concentrated with the Nigerian team to play the Africa Cup. If they really want to close this transfer in January, they will have to do it before the young player concentrates with his team.

-Aston Villa: The villains' coach, Steven Gerrard , would have expressly requested the signing of Joe Aribo . Steven Gerrard already had the player under his command at Rangers FC and wants to have Joe Aribo in his ranks again.

-Leicester City: Wilfred Ndidi, Joe Aribo's team mate and great friend , would be trying to convince the young man to sign for Leicester City . However, they are at a disadvantage compared to Aston Villa .

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Us and Villa linked with midfielder Joe Aribo at Rangers, 18 months left on his deal

Rangers FC player Joe Aribo could sign for a Premier League team in the upcoming winter market.

The young Londoner, international with the Nigerian national team , plays for Rangers FC . Signed at zero cost by the Scottish team in 2019, Rangers FC could earn close to 15 million euros from the sale of Joe Aribo .

The 25-year-old player acts as a midfielder, although he can also play interior functions on both wings or as a playmaker. This season, Joe Aribo has aroused the interest of several Premier League teams , not only because of his versatility but also because of his great contribution in attack. In 19 Scottish Premiership games, Joe Aribo has scored six goals and dished out three assists.

For this reason, two Premier League clubs have already contacted Rangers FC to sign the young Londoner in January. However, this situation is difficult as Joe Aribo will be in Cameroon, concentrated with the Nigerian team to play the Africa Cup. If they really want to close this transfer in January, they will have to do it before the young player concentrates with his team.

-Aston Villa: The villains' coach, Steven Gerrard , would have expressly requested the signing of Joe Aribo . Steven Gerrard already had the player under his command at Rangers FC and wants to have Joe Aribo in his ranks again.

-Leicester City: Wilfred Ndidi, Joe Aribo's team mate and great friend , would be trying to convince the young man to sign for Leicester City . However, they are at a disadvantage compared to Aston Villa .

Not sure why we’d be after him in January, seems like a story being pushed by his agent. 

I don’t think he does very much with his right foot— that might not be as easy to ignore in the PL. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BigWesMorgan said:

Let’s settle this once and for all

🏆 for Starmix

😔 for Supermix

😆 for Tangfastics

Do you really need to ask? Tangfastics all day long, with the occasional Halloween special of fangtastics.

In all seriousness, if we're going for a rangers player it would have to be Van Bronckhorst.

7 hours ago, BigWesMorgan said:

Let’s settle this once and for all

🏆 for Starmix

😔 for Supermix

😆 for Tangfastics

You missed a trick there 

I can think of at least one poster who would have conducted that poll by received rep using likes, thanks and funny 

• Haha 1

On 27/12/2021 at 23:44, moore_94 said:

...emphatically no....pretty poor, not sure why we would be looking at him, no discernible qualities!!! 

On 30/12/2021 at 01:21, sacreblueits442 said:

...emphatically no....pretty poor, not sure why we would be looking at him, no discernible qualities!!! 

I wouldn't say he's poor. Saw a fair bit of him and although he's horrifically inconsistent, I would argue that Gerrard had no idea where to play him. He went from RW one week to no10 the next then not the following. Pretty hard to get into a rhythm that way. 

1 minute ago, Scotch said:

I wouldn't say he's poor. Saw a fair bit of him and although he's horrifically inconsistent, I would argue that Gerrard had no idea where to play him. He went from RW one week to no10 the next then not the following. Pretty hard to get into a rhythm that way. 

....sounds like our policy with Perez!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Can we get Chukwueze though?

...would love him here...!!!

Hoped for a few seasons now that we could pick him up, his form has dropped right off the last few seasons and not getting much game time at present. Berardi is consistently hitting good performances and numbers and would be in the long run be the better value for money.

Should we however get Chukwueze back to his best, for what he will cost at this moment, i would be happy with that.

Aribo the last 12 months has pushed his game to another level, he is a very decent player. Lovely touch and moves about the pitch well.

With what he may cost and whether he'd improve the Leicester first eleven I'm not sure I'd see the sense in this happening. It's probably just paper talk to whip up EPL interest I imagine.

There are a number of EPL clubs he'd be a very astute signing for though.

Edited by Muzzy_Larsson

18 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Aribo the last 12 months has pushed his game to another level, he is a very decent player. Lovely touch and moves about the pitch well.

With what he may cost and whether he'd improve the Leicester first eleven I'm not sure I'd see the sense in this happening. It's probably just paper talk to whip up EPL interest I imagine.

There are a number of EPL clubs he'd be a very astute signing for though.

Isn't he available on a free this summer?

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Isn't he available on a free this summer?

Nah he's got 18 months to go. If Rangers had any sense they'd sell him in this window to some panic merchant mob like Newcastle to maximise his value. Come the summer clubs will be able to get him for nothing in the following window.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Nah he's got 18 months to go. If Rangers had any sense they'd sell him in this window to some panic merchant mob like Newcastle to maximise his value. Come the summer clubs will be able to get him for nothing in the following window.

Got Burnley or Norwich written all over him.