Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

1 hour ago, TaggertvsWise said:

I wouldn’t be upset at Phil Jones joining on a loan. Looks like he wants out at Man Utd. It could suit all parties. Looked fairly solid the other night. 

I’d take Jones on loan too. Would be a good move for him too, given our relationship with United it wouldn’t actually surprise me if this is what we go for. 

5 minutes ago, AmyLGK said:

Rob Dawson on Sky saying LCFC are going to have a quiet month, maybe a CB loan....but nothing else...

May as well close this all down... :ph34r:

I think we'll get a CB in the next week and I'd not rule out another attacking midfielder/forward but unlikely.

1 minute ago, AmyLGK said:

Rob Dawson on Sky saying LCFC are going to have a quiet month, maybe a CB loan....but nothing else...

May as well close this all down... :ph34r:

....if we have to bring in a loan, it might just be prudent to pick up Dan Axel Zagadou on an option to buy!!!

With his contract about to expire, little game time and at 22 years old, unless there is some reason physically for him not getting game time, he really looks like he would be a quality acquisition.

2 hours ago, TaggertvsWise said:

I wouldn’t be upset at Phil Jones joining on a loan. Looks like he wants out at Man Utd. It could suit all parties. Looked fairly solid the other night. 

I’d take a serious look at him. Once touted as the new Duncan edwards. That didn’t materialise but if you can get him playing he could do a job for us. A loan for the remainder of the season would be ideal. Same goes for nat Philips but I was shot down for suggesting that. 

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Could be one Brendan is tempted with. I’m not sure of his history, was he at Liverpool with Rodgers? 

He came in after Rodgers left - Liverpool poached him from Boltons youth set up. Could be one to go for on a loan to buy but Liverpool will push for a mandatory purchase rather than option to buy. 

....can you believe Calvin Stengs moved to Nice for £13.50m,  a 23 year old class right Winger!!!

It is obvious why these things happen, Mina Raiola is such a force as an agent that players move for stupid prices because he has too much sway with clubs. There must be some dealings that are going on as Stengs should be at least in the £40m bracket.

Unless Stengs drops Raiola, he will probably get great signing on bonuses or get a good salary but he is not going to get the big move.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I think we'll get a CB in the next week and I'd not rule out another attacking midfielder/forward but unlikely.

Our issue has been exacerbated by Vestergaard and Bertrand not doing well. Had they been any good I think the panic wouldn't have been so great. Another CB coming in plus Vestergaard showing some decent form will hopefully tide us over until Soyuncu and Evans are back in a couple of weeks.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I would Ric. I'd even go as far as saying a centre back on loan is unlikely and would only happen in the last week.

19 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....can you believe Calvin Stengs moved to Nice for £13.50m,  a 23 year old class right Winger!!!

It is obvious why these things happen, Mina Raiola is such a force as an agent that players move for stupid prices because he has too much sway with clubs. There must be some dealings that are going on as Stengs should be at least in the £40m bracket.

Unless Stengs drops Raiola, he will probably get great signing on bonuses or get a good salary but he is not going to get the big move.

Stengs has been absolute dog shit since the latter part of 2019/20. Like many of Raiola's young stars, he seems to effect them and they never build on their promise but he gets them their move based on previous hype where he takes a huge cut of it as they're in a weakened position. 

Stengs, Boadu and Ihatteran all been the pits in the last year or more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Stengs has been absolute dog shit since the latter part of 2019/20. Like many of Raiola's young stars, he seems to effect them and they never build on their promise but he gets them their move based on previous hype where he takes a huge cut of it as they're in a weakened position. 

Stengs, Boadu and Ihatteran all been the pits in the last year or more.

...such a waste of talent!!!

He is still 23 years old, it sounds as if he has been around forever, he has it all, Raiola has such a hold on these players, you would think they would want to stay well away from him. There are a lot of players who were ready to take the next step, but stayed or moved laterally when going to the next level would have been the best move. Neres, Baily, Chukwueze, Stengs etc all not fulfilling their potential.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Who this young Italian Andrea Cambiaso who plays for Genoa, I've read that Leicester are interested in him. 

Anyone know anything about him?

We were linked previously back in November

Left wing back who can also play on the right

Highly rated player in a currently crap performing Genoa side

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Probably Nat Phillips on a loan with obligation to buy. I believe we are one of many English clubs that are interested in signing Divock Origi in the summer on a free as well, Liverpool trying to shop him abroad but he wants to stay in England. 

Doubt Origi wants to be our 4th option?