Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

Have we actually been linked to anyone so far? Unless we bring some players in I am genuinely worried about where we're going to finish at the end of the season, and ultimately the desire of our players to stay here. 

Edited by FoxOfMelton
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I wouldn't go paying loads this month as there's not a lot I expect us to realistically be able to achieve this season, though if Tarkowski was available on the cheap I'd do it.

Botman in the summer to follow would be great.

Botman available for £25m apparently

Edited by Sly

29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

That's incredible, we need to do whatever it takes to get him. Sell an important player if needs be.

https://m.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-a/tmw-botman-milan-resta-il-muro-del-lille-senza-un-offerta-da-almeno-30-milioni-non-si-muove-1626092

No idea who relatable the source is. 

“”Sven Botman is undoubtedly a player who likes Milan, Massara and Maldini. But today there is no opening by Lille to a sale of the Dutch defender only in front of an important offer, namely 30 million euros. Reiterated the position of a few weeks ago: there is no opening by the French club to the loan with the right of redemption, even a onerous loan. And this makes the deal very complicated today: Botman is a 2000, one of the most interesting centres on the European scene. But without an offer up to par, it won't move. Also because Lille, qualified for the round of 16 Champions League, will then have to replace him with another starter in case of farewell.”

I could be wrong but isn't our team full? Mendy isn't even registered. 

Until a few leave. No-one is coming in and even if we do get a couple out, I still can't see it. 

We just need to focus on getting everyone fit. Fofana and l'il Wes will be like new signings, we just need to ease them in and hope they get back to somewhere near the form they were in.