Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

16 minutes ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

I know it’s another Wolves defender but would Wily Boly be that bad?? Hardly featured this season.

Remember when The Bear said he was better than Morgan? I think we went on to win the Prem after that lol 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hasn't he just signed a new 4 year deal with Barca?

Yes, but still expecting to leave according to Twitter.

Edited by stu
Link
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Very bizarre

Basically Umtiti has had to take a massive wage cut. He wants to stay at Baca. They want to loan him out, and they now don’t have to sell him, as his wage is manageable. Also better for anyone who wants to take him on loan

the umtiti case seems strange but basically they spread out his salary and agreed to lower it, so itll be easier for him to leave and not hurt their finaicies so much. also recoup a bit of  dinero for him

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

That must be where I had this assumption he was left footed, he plays left in a 3 for Lyon and Belgium. I'd rather an out and out left footer but he'd be a great signing.

His page on there is a very underwhelming profile but I think centre halves' profiles are the hardest to read on it.

Soumare has turned out eerily similar to how Fbref implied he would.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Very bizarre

Just a way of cutting there salary bill so then can register Ferran Torres, before loaning out Coutinho and this they couldn't.

They have backloaded the 4 year contract, so he get less now and is get a lot more later on.

So basically kicking the can down the road.  

55 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Just a way of cutting there salary bill so then can register Ferran Torres, before loaning out Coutinho and this they couldn't.

They have backloaded the 4 year contract, so he get less now and is get a lot more later on.

So basically kicking the can down the road.  

Bit it's bizarre in the sense that both parties seemed to want to go their seperate ways and still sort of do as Barca want him to go on loan. Not sure why Umtiti agreed to a new deal on less money, rather than go elsewhere. 

But nothing makes sense with Barcelona, they are a disgrace.

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Bit it's bizarre in the sense that both parties seemed to want to go their seperate ways and still sort of do as Barca want him to go on loan. Not sure why Umtiti agreed to a new deal on less money, rather than go elsewhere. 

But nothing makes sense with Barcelona, they are a disgrace.

I think for Umtiti its a bigger value contract over all with bonus, he's going to make more long term.

I don't think he's in a rush to leave which is why Barc have come up with this crazy solution.  

• Like 1

From the Burnley pre-match press conference

Transfer difficulties?

“Financially, for us we’re not like other clubs that can spend the money. It will be difficult for a lot of clubs. The club have always been supportive and if we can get a player in, they will do that. There is a need now and that’s something we’re looking at.”

• Thanks 1