Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

2 hours ago, lcfc sheff said:

I think it’s just either my weird interpretation of his words or bad wording from the journalists but sounds like he wants more than just the one CB in? 

Mind you feel like he always says he wants 3 players in and we just get one 

He possibly does but they'd need to be under 21 otherwise we'd have to sack off one of the current squad out the PL 25.

6 hours ago, moore_94 said:

From the Burnley pre-match press conference

Transfer difficulties?

“Financially, for us we’re not like other clubs that can spend the money. It will be difficult for a lot of clubs. The club have always been supportive and if we can get a player in, they will do that. There is a need now and that’s something we’re looking at.”

Saw it said Burnley pre-match press conference and actually thought that was Dyche saying that 😂

Just now, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Just thinking of realistic loans options in January and he fits the Rodgers profile of good players that have gone off the boil

Got to be better than Vesty

I get the thought process to be fair, but he's being linked with Birmingham which probably highlights where's he at. 

15 hours ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

Alfie Mawson? not getting a game at Fulham

I was going to mention this but thought I’d get slaughtered on here. I thought he looked like a promising talent a few years back but hasn’t kicked on for various reasons. Might be worth a punt if we could get him cheap enough or ideally on loan. 

14 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

I get the thought process to be fair, but he's being linked with Birmingham which probably highlights where's he at. 

I just think that if anyone thinks we're spending big on another CB then they're going to be disappointed 

It's going to be another loan like Ryan Bennett was just this time hopefully a darn sight better

29 minutes ago, MrsJohnMurphy said:

I just think that if anyone thinks we're spending big on another CB then they're going to be disappointed 

It's going to be another loan like Ryan Bennett was just this time hopefully a darn sight better

I don't think we're spending big, I just don't think Alfie Mawson is particularly good. Comparing him to Ryan Bennett is easy to do in hindsight, but Bennett had played a few games for Wolves that season when we took him and had been heavily involved for them the season before and appeared to be a solid back up signing. 

19 hours ago, LVocey said:

We obviously are after a centre back then. Does anyone know of any we have actually been linked with?

I was just thinking how odd it is that there are not many rumours even after the manager has said to the press its our priority. 

39 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I was just thinking how odd it is that there are not many rumours even after the manager has said to the press its our priority. 

That's they way it was in the summer too. I mean, it's good we've sorted out our leaks but as a fan it's a pain in the arse. 

Now that Neres has sickeningly gone to Shaktar for just €12m, then I wonder if Tete would be available from them. Otherwise they have 3 Brazilian left footed right wingers all 24 or younger.

We've been linked to him before as well. One for the summer. 

• Like 1