Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

41 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

He's not played for a while now and even before the incident he wasn't a regular at club level for the past few years, to be honest I'd be concerned watching him as well after what happened.

....genuine question, do you think this club could go through an incident where he unfortunately dies on the pitch, playing for us, having gone through Khun Vichai's tragic accident!!!

I would suspect for some, who did not even witnessed the crash, who still carry some lasting pain about that night.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
11 minutes ago, Nannypig7 said:

Liam Moore has handed in a transfer request at Reading and I’m actually seeing some fans want him

Hes quick so I don't think he'd be a terrible fit for us.

Also acts as homegrown in the European squad.

We could do worse.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Would rather him than Vestergaard

Yeah I should have said we have done worse....

16 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes quick so I don't think he'd be a terrible fit for us.

Also acts as homegrown in the European squad.

We could do worse.

Spot on, this would make a lot of sense. Would have rather had Liam Moore with us for the last 3 seasons than Benkovic

38 minutes ago, Nannypig7 said:

Liam Moore has handed in a transfer request at Reading and I’m actually seeing some fans want him

....it might be a good move by Liam....January window and a chance to come back to the club even if he is way down the pecking order!!!

He may just be backing himself to get a lot of games for the rest of the season. As a skipper of Reading it is a big chance he is taking with his future but stranger things have happened.

• Like 2

I don’t think for a minute we are interested in bringing Liam Moore back here. 

However 16 months ago he was being linked with decent moves back the the premier league with Southampton. He must have an idea of a move in the pipeline.

21 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

We need more leadership, we need someone who loves the club, knows the place inside out and will play for the badge.

Bring the lad back. 

article-2420238-1BD101B0000005DC-8_634x419.jpg

I always wanted him to stay, but reading through some analysis by Reading fans, he's sadly not what we need.

For reference, the article I'm referring to is: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thetilehurstend.sbnation.com/platform/amp/2021/12/16/22837532/there-no-easy-answer-to-reading-fc-liam-moore-conundrum-royals

...I'd still love him to come back...but I'm not sure it'd be a smart move for any party.

Edited by CloudFox
Added link to analysis article.

25 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

His contract is up in 2023 

Plus I'm sure BR wanted him during his time at Celtic.

This could make a lot of sense.

Yup if it's a loan where we pay his Reading wages, he's a Leicester lad and will die for us because we are giving him another chance. We are paying Bertrand double or triple his wages and he's been gash as ND probably will sit on the bench unused for the remainder of his contract.

Plus love that he does such good work like when he paid for fans travelling to a game and also his other work helping the less forunate

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

Would we take Liam Moore back? He’s just been relieved of the Reading club captaincy after expressing his wish to play else. We know him, he knows us & we need a young solid centre half! Could do a lot worse…