Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

26 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

It's not stopped Man City spending literally a billion quid under Pep, the whole thing is a token measure and verging on a scam. It was designed to stop exactly the sort of thing City are doing yet they continue to get away with and it's lesser European sides in Turkey etc that end up getting slapped with bans.

im sure they’ve found multiple ‘sponsors’ from that neck of the woods. 

it’s just not all prem teams have wealthy friends of friends of friends of friends.

With Derby going up the swanny we should be all over Festy Ebosele from them, 19 year old full back who we would probably be able to pick up for peanuts. Could probably loan him back for the rest of the season cause he's guaranteed game time there.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LVocey said:

With Derby going up the swanny we should be all over Festy Ebosele from them, 19 year old full back who we would probably be able to pick up for peanuts. Could probably loan him back for the rest of the season cause he's guaranteed game time there.

I've been looking with interest at their academy and the young players around the first team and Knight and Bird are another two players that I do think will become decent PL players.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LVocey said:

....looks like he could break through, nothing special here!!!

If there was one reason to say no would be his constant need to continually roll over once he is tackled. He also has a habit of taking that extra touch when not needed, playing himself into a dead end.

26 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....looks like he could break through, nothing special here!!!

If there was one reason to say no would be his constant need to continually roll over once he is tackled. He also has a habit of taking that extra touch when not needed, playing himself into a dead end.

Wow, first I've seen or heard about him, he definitely reminds me of Troare in build and play.

He's of Irish and Nigerian descent so that should be interesting.

He's only 19 so the defiencies you mentioned could be ironed out, can see him go to a EPL next season

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

'Including paying me 10m a year so I can moan about the lack of resources elsewhere this creates'.....

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

That sound to me that we just don’t want to spend the money..

we have always kept a tight ship at Leicester with transfers, usually selling before we buy but that cant  be sustained if we want to be mixing with the so called big boys regularly.

The owners have the money and I’m not questioning what they have done over the last 12 years, they have been fantastic..

just think we are going to have to have a couple of seasons in the doldrums before we perhaps come back a little stronger and challenge for Europa league places..

We wont be holding in to the likes of Maddison, Ndidi, Youri and Barnes during that time.. And I doubt we will be anywhere filling the extended stadium build either..

During 2020 Eurosport started showing Eliteserien and I always noticed a winger at Vålerenga called Dønnum, he went to Liege at the start of the season for less than 2 millon I think it was. Left footed right winger, wouldn't of minded us taking a punt on someone like that and giving him a go or loaning him out to see if he was up to it. At worst we make a small profit on him.

46 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Bit late now, already bulk ordered some thermal pants as @funkyrobot suggested!

Yes I should've scrolled down further. However, while you wait for the pants to arrive just warm your hands up a bit and play with it for a while and try to relax and you should start to see results soon.

• Thanks 1

Guest StevieLynex
7 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....if Rodgers says no one coming in, expect someone to come in!!!

How soon after signing will they be injured?

A work college who`s a Derby fan is always going on about a kid they are playing called Festy Ebesele  (I know :-) )  reckons he`s something special, anyone heard of him ?  in their predicament could probably get him for three quid and a mars bar !

31 minutes ago, mad biker said:

A work college who`s a Derby fan is always going on about a kid they are playing called Festy Ebesele  (I know :-) )  reckons he`s something special, anyone heard of him ?  in their predicament could probably get him for three quid and a mars bar !

....asked and answered, on this very same page!!!

9 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

“The club has done absolutely everything for me since I came here.”

That to me sounds like a thank you for everything but I want out!!

that’s a bit of a jump to make..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1