Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

I think we’ll only sign someone this window if a player suddenly becomes available that we’re keen on. I’d be tempted to ask Big Dunc about Mason Holgate on loan if I were BR. Can play CB, RB and think he’s played holding midfield before. Decent player.

Think there will be a big overhaul in the summer. More movement than normal due to contracts expiring and the prospect of no European football. Can see 5/6 ins and outs. 

4 hours ago, ronnup said:

I reckon we don't bother. Seasons done effectively. We will have enough for a cup run. Finish 10th and escape the European shit that our squad can't handle. Have a other run at top 4 next season and a good summer 

Another run at top 4 ? I’d suggest we probably push for Europa.. can not see us anywhere near top 4 for a few years..

after a poor season this year, we won’t be keeping hold of 2/3 players… bit of a rebuild to be had..

3 hours ago, Rigga said:

Another run at top 4 ? I’d suggest we probably push for Europa.. can not see us anywhere near top 4 for a few years..

after a poor season this year, we won’t be keeping hold of 2/3 players… bit of a rebuild to be had..

Depends what we do in the summer 

6 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

I think we’ll only sign someone this window if a player suddenly becomes available that we’re keen on. I’d be tempted to ask Big Dunc about Mason Holgate on loan if I were BR. Can play CB, RB and think he’s played holding midfield before. Decent player.

Think there will be a big overhaul in the summer. More movement than normal due to contracts expiring and the prospect of no European football. Can see 5/6 ins and outs. 

That depends on what another club will offer, there will be no fire sale for sure and contracted players will expect at least the same and probably better pay.

9 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Every player is available at the right price. 

21 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Evan Ndicka and Fofana as a partnership next season would be phenomenal. His contract is up in 18 months and Frankfurt will look to sell as he's not interested in signing a new deal I don't think.

.....for a Centre-back he gets forward a lot!!!

Quick, good on the floor, tends to have his hands on players a bit too much, cute players only need a touch to go down in the Premier.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Evan Ndicka and Fofana as a partnership next season would be phenomenal. His contract is up in 18 months and Frankfurt will look to sell as he's not interested in signing a new deal I don't think.

There’s a whole array of French centrebacks we should be targeting. 

26 minutes ago, Silverfox14 said:

Being reported Burnley would take a bid for Tarkowski

I'm aware of our previous interest and thought he'd be an option but I was chatting to my brother in law last weekend, a Burnley season ticket holder. The  Burnley view on Tarkowski is he's been shit all season. So if they could actually shift him now and get some cash... 

Of course it could just be his attitude, coming to the end of his contract and wanting out, but possibly another risk we might be best avoiding?

Edited by Plastik Man
Predictive typo

37 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Newcastle will likely overbid. Would have liked him here but it's time to move on to other targets.

...it really depends where Tarkowski wants to go!!!

I would suppose this will be his last transfer and a chance to pocket a great deal of cash and with Newcastle being in the North, there is a likelihood that he stays up there.

I always felt that he was destined to come here on a free though.