Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

9 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Sickening to think we got vestegard for 15m and he is leaving for 19.5m.

Not so bad as we fish in a different sea to Inter.  Sickening that we bought Verstergaard at all though when there was so many other better centre backs around at around the same cost.  To think he's cover for Johnny Evans and now he needs replacing after half a season.  It was a terrible buy when we could have got Tomiyasu or anyone else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

In: 

Ramsay

Tarkowski

Charles De Katelaere

Lookman

Striker (Mohamed Ali Cho)

MF 

Out:

Bertrand

Cags

Youri

Kalechi

Praet

Vesty?

Id be reluctant to let seniorman leave. I dont think youll get anyone better than him happy to sit on the bench for most of the time. He's a huge asset 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Id be reluctant to let seniorman leave. I dont think youll get anyone better than him happy to sit on the bench for most of the time. He's a huge asset 

I'd be reluctant to let seniorman leave, *he was one of our best players and top scorer last season and shouldnt be cast aside for an unproven talent under the age of 20 who will need time to develop when we need quality now.

Edited by honeybradger

4 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Sure Phil will put in a good word

......he looks a hard man in the defence, someone if we had we would love to follow his antics!!!

His temperament looks a problem, he appears he could go over the edge quite easily, very much a Huth type of individual who if he can harness the need to go over the top, has a good skillset to help the team. He does have a tendency to release the ball and put his teammates in trouble but seems calm when distributing. A left footed Centre back what is not to like.

Apart from what I view as questionable temperament at 21 years old, you have to say yes, very Huth like in his presence on the pitch, and he will cost hardly anything.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

......he looks a hard man in the defence, someone if we had we would love to follow his antics!!!

His temperament looks a problem, he appears he could go over the edge quite easily, very much a Huth type of individual who if he can harness the need to go over the top, has a good skillset to help the team. He does have a tendency to release the ball and put his teammates in trouble but seems calm when distributing. A left footed Centre back what is not to like.

Apart from what I view as questionable temperament at 21 years old, you have to say yes, very Huth like in his presence on the pitch, and he will cost hardly anything.

Didn't realize he was a captain of his club, must have some leader qualities at only 21.

Read that he is getting snapped up by German club Eintracht Frankfurt for 2m euro's in the summer, which seems cheap compared to the 13m we paid for Benkovic

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Gosens gone to inter… sigh..

40k a week…. A snip..

thomas and Gosens competing on the left would have been great..

we relly ain’t in the market for anyone are we..

£25m for a lwb is not what we need rn, everyone can see that. He can’t play lb so we’d be stuck with 5atb.

Edited by Dusty

18 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Didn't realize he was a captain of his club, must leader qualities at only 21.

Read that he is getting snapped up by German club Eintracht Frankfurt for 2m euro's in the summer, which seems cheap compared to the 13m we paid for Benkovic

....you would think that Rodgers is backing Vestergaard for this and next season!!!

With Soyuncu, Fofana, Amartey and a crocked Evans we are a tad short handed. If we were to pick this lad up, with those fees, we are not losing much, with what looks like a solid player to help with the workload.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Well the club obviously don’t think we need anyone… yet blatantly we do…

Gosens /Thomas Left

Justin and one of ricardo:castagne (sell the other) 

Ideal imo 

I’m sure everyone at the club sees the needs for reinforcements but what’s it gonna change, maybe we make top 8? Might as well leave it until the summer when we have more money and more time to come up with good solutions.

You think we have not been planning potential signings since the last window ? A replacement for Evans being one surely ?

I think there will be 3/4 that leave during the summer.. Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison etc will want better than 10th place

times are hard I understand that, just seems that we are very passive when the need for signings is obvious..

6 minutes ago, Rigga said:

You think we have not been planning potential signings since the last window ? A replacement for Evans being one surely ?

I think there will be 3/4 that leave during the summer.. Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison etc will want better than 10th place

times are hard I understand that, just seems that we are very passive when the need for signings is obvious..

Can’t see madders or wilf of yet tbh, I don’t think wilf is good enough on the ball to go to a much better club. Madders it’s also difficult bcus not many clubs have a number 10 anymore, plus he’d cost £60/70m which rules out most clubs immediately.

4 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Can’t see madders or wilf of yet tbh, I don’t think wilf is good enough on the ball to go to a much better club. Madders it’s also difficult bcus not many clubs have a number 10 anymore, plus he’d cost £60/70m which rules out most clubs immediately.

Silly people thinking Maddison and wilf will move on imo. Maddison was terrible about 7 games ago. Only Tielemans will be an important player who I think we will lose. 

1 minute ago, Rigga said:

See Maddison as a Spurs type signing..

if they are prepared to splash out.

Boohoo have just splashed out on a new factory/showroom in Thurmaston, so this could tempt him to stay..:whistle:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Dante Vanzeir looks a decent right winger, 14 goals 8 assists this season and recently made his debut for Belgium. His sister plays for OH Leuven so should be on our radar.

...just picked him up on YouTube, he seems to play like a striker as opposed to a winger!!!

His goal celebration is so muted, he looks bored with it all.

Has Donny Van De Beek officially signed for Palace yet? 
No idea why we are not in for him, ship out a few central midfielders like Papy Mendy and get him on loan, He was absolutely class as Ajax and much better than any midfielder we have had this season. Obviously United don't fancy him, but he's still top drawer when given a chance. 

6 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Has Donny Van De Beek officially signed for Palace yet? 
No idea why we are not in for him, ship out a few central midfielders like Papy Mendy and get him on loan, He was absolutely class as Ajax and much better than any midfielder we have had this season. Obviously United don't fancy him, but he's still top drawer when given a chance. 

If he does go to Palace it's only on loan with no option to buy. We would want him as a Youri replacement only, otherwise there's no room for him.