Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

26 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Daka isn't going to AFCON as Zambia didn't qualify. I believe the post is alluding to Kelechi going meaning we could be left with only Daka and Vardy in Jan with both relatively unfit/injured.

Ah, I remember now 😂- thanks.

Still would love a left footed right winger, but its probably not a priority for us in a season where we're not challenging for the top 4.

Romain Faivre is surely going to leave this window. Him or Ludovic Blas are versatile enough to be assets for us. Left footed that can play anywhere in attacking midfield.

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Still would love a left footed right winger, but its probably not a priority for us in a season where we're not challenging for the top 4.

Romain Faivre is surely going to leave this window. Him or Ludovic Blas are versatile enough to be assets for us. Left footed that can play anywhere in attacking midfield.

It would be if we didnt keep getting saddle with injuries.

Seems we are always chasing the latest problem 

Experienced / quality CB is obviously a priority position this window, and I think that's probably going to be it. Maybe some young up-and-comers too, what with the recent recruitment of Paul McGuinness.

Would anyone take Joe Gomez? Rumours he's on his way out of Liverpool, with Villa and Madrid interested. Surely we would be a good option for him? Still only 24.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Experienced / quality CB is obviously a priority position this window, and I think that's probably going to be it. Maybe some young up-and-comers too, what with the recent recruitment of Paul McGuinness.

Would anyone take Joe Gomez? Rumours he's on his way out of Liverpool, with Villa and Madrid interested. Surely we would be a good option for him? Still only 24.

Had quite a few long term injuries in his career already, only just back from another injury as well

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Had quite a few long term injuries in his career already, only just back from another injury as well

Ah I didn't realise he had been injured again, thought he was just being kept out of the team. Perhaps not then, given our current issues...

If Arsenal get Dejan Kulusevski from Juventus then I'd take a punt on Nicholas Pepe. Still can't quite fathom How's he's been so disappointing at Arsenal but on a 6 month loan with an option to buy it would be risk free. Change of scenery might spark something in him.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If Arsenal get Dejan Kulusevski from Juventus then I'd take a punt on Nicholas Pepe. Still can't quite fathom How's he's been so disappointing at Arsenal but on a 6 month loan with an option to buy it would be risk free. Change of scenery might spark something in him.

Not for me, really has shown nothing since going there. Suspect he will go back to France.

Expected big things from Kulusevski after his loan at Parma a few seasons ago but he really has been disappointing for Juve.

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I was chatting with my mates the other day and I suggested this. They thought I was crazy. 

….. they’re all Arsenal fans though.

• Like 3