Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCCHRIS

Who do you want January 2022

On 27/12/2021 at 09:38, Ric Flair said:

Any of these tickle our fancy? Out of contract in the summer

20211226_230001.jpg

Looking through that list, they’d mostly be squad fillers or largely unattainable.

Kessie, Frueler, Witsel, Kamara and Brozovic would be interesting.

Pavon is an interesting one, as he’s fallen off the radar somewhat since he was the next big Argentine sensation. Similar with Januzaj.

3 hours ago, Sly said:

Looking through that list, they’d mostly be squad fillers or largely unattainable.

Kessie, Frueler, Witsel, Kamara and Brozovic would be interesting.

Pavon is an interesting one, as he’s fallen off the radar somewhat since he was the next big Argentine sensation. Similar with Januzaj.

It would have to be Kramaric for me. It would need to be explained to him that he needs to wait patiently for vardy to wind down..... 😄 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wizerud said:

Make a bid for Donny Van De Beek who wants to leave Man Utd and offer to take Maguire back for nothing.

I’d take VDB, he was an exceptional

talent, similar to Tielemans before it didn’t work at a big club. 

Maguire I’d take a swerve on 😂 

3 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Celtic are about to sign 3 more Japanese players Maeda , Hate & Ideguchi. They already have Furuhashi who is scoring like Vardy and probably being playing in the EPL next season. Wouldn't mind Leicester signing a Japanese player, they need to work their rocks off

0_Screen-Shot-2021-12-30-at-200033.png

The last one we had didn't do badly.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

I'm gonna get severely shot down here I know but what about a 6 month loan move for Phil Jones?

Said before, I could see this happening. He’s doggo though. He’s at a level where even the most routine mistake he makes, he gets absolutely smashed for. Poor bloke will never be seen as being up to standard again.

1 hour ago, shailen said:

Any chance we could get John Stones or Nathan Ake on loan till the end of the season. We've played them twice so could help them and us with our defensive issues. 

They'd be mad to loan out players in this climate. Can't see it. 

54 minutes ago, ronnup said:

They'd be mad to loan out players in this climate. Can't see it. 

One opportunity for us is we’ve played Man City twice already so we’d be taking points off their opponents, but it’s not like Man City need much help anyway! 

Edited by lcfc_forever

2 hours ago, shailen said:

Any chance we could get John Stones or Nathan Ake on loan till the end of the season. We've played them twice so could help them and us with our defensive issues. 

They have only 4 senior CB, no chance they are lending 1 out.